276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Scole Experiment: Scientific Evidence for Life After Death

£6.475£12.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We readily agreed and it was decided that the Norfolk Experimental Group, (Diana Bennett, Alan Bennett, Jane Solomon, Grant Solomon), would be formed and the new work would be known as THE NORFOLK EXPERIMENT . After making their way down the winding stairs and through a solid oak door to the midnight blue cellar, those who took part in the Scole Experiment would be seated around a round table in the middle of the room. Previously, in the book, the report, the diary, the documentary, and elsewhere, only approximately 10% of the files had been published. If I go to Penn & Teller's magic show to look for evidence of deception, but I impose the rule that I have to stay in my seat and watch the show as presented, and I'm not allowed to go onstage and examine the performers or the equipment, or watch from behind, or observe the preparations, I guarantee you that I also will find no evidence of deception. Placing illuminated wrist cuffs on the seance mediums, and allowing no further controls, is perfectly analogous to having Teller show you his arms "Hey, look, nothing up my sleeves," then allowing him total control over everything that follows. It can reasonably be argued that the Scole Experiment investigators (whether deliberately or through near-total investigative incompetence) created the conditions of a stage show designed to fool an audience.

They lived a simple life-style. Alan was a retired carpenter. Diana was an intuitive and healer. Both had been psychic since childhood. The unique and revolutionary evidence provided by The Scole Experiment may suggest that solid scientific proof of survival may not be far off. If so, there are unavoidable and far-reachingimplications for us all.

References & Further Reading

These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. Later, even more amazing images were received on videotape and messages were transmitted onto audio-tape.

The Scole Association is a voluntary organisation,administered by the curators of The Scole Files, whose volunteer members are helping to spread information about The Scole Experiment worldwide, including that contained in The Scole Files.

Wiseman, R., Greening, E., Smith, M. "Belief in the paranormal and suggestion in the seance room." British Journal of Psychology. 1 Aug. 2003, Volume 94, Issue 3: 285–297. This venue was chosen as the old sixteenth century farm house had a cellar which was perfect as a venue for the experiments.

In 1993, the Scole Experimental Group (Scole Group) embarked on a five-year experiment using a revolutionary kind of ‘energy' to produce tangible objects from the spirit world. The term ‘tangible objects’ means things recognisable to our senses or our instruments – visible manifestations, lights, sounds, touches, tastes and smells. Having created what they called an 'inter-dimensional doorway' the group was dismayed when 'a group of experimenters from the future whose motives were not entirely benevolent' caused 'an interference contrary to the strict laws of time and space'. The group disbanded. Membership of this association of people interested in The Scole Experiment evidence for survival of the human personality into an Afterlife is free and open to all. They lived in the village of Scole in Norfolk, in Street Farmhouse, which was the venue for the experiments.

The Skeptoid weekly science podcast is a free public service from Skeptoid Media, a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit. All the original material produced and collected during The Scole Experiment - including photographs, objects, audio/video recordings, as well as the records and diaries kept of the events - is owned by the Scole Experimental Group. In 1998, the Scole Experimental Group granted Grant Solomon and Jane Solomon - in their capacities as authors of The Scole Experiment, appointed collators and curators of all The Scole Experiment material, and administratorsof SEARA- all rights to use all The Scole Experiment material for their books, articles, films, and other projects. Separately, The Scole Experiment book and other original books, articles, and documents created by Grant Solomon and Jane Solomon, including material provided for the development of The Scole Experiment movie, is owned by Grant Solomon and Jane as the originators and creators of those works. Montague Keen, ProfessorArthur Ellison, & Professor David Fontana [senior members of the SPR and authors of The Scole Report]– Along with the Bennetts, the Foys undertook any necessary preparation for the experimental sessions e.g. acquiring materials requested by the Spirit Team (such as the glass dome).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment