276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lunette Menstrual Cup - Violet - Reusable Model 1 Menstrual Cup for Light Flow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do NOT pull on the stem: The stem is used to gain access to the bottom of the cup. If you pull on the stem, it will make the suction stronger and more difficult to remove the cup. This can feel unpleasant or even painful. It will also create a mess since the cup won't be supported or controlled when it exits. Most people LOVE using a menstrual cup because they’re doing something good for their bodies, as well as the environment. Get Acquainted with yourself: It is always a good idea to know your own body. Take some time to locate the vaginal opening and even insert a finger to locate your cervix. It feels exactly like the tip of your nose. Knowing where your cervix is will help you to position the cup properly and not insert it too high. I've got an average flow so only need to empty it morning and evening so I'm normally at home. More details are in our separate article "can i go to the toilet while using a menstrual cup." Can my menstrual cup get lost in me?

The capacity is so much higher than tampons. You can live your life without worrying about your period all the time. Risks associated with menstrual cups are similar to those of other interior menstrual products. You may feel a little discomfort during insertion. Rashes or allergic reactions are rare, but possible. How do you know when a menstrual cup is full? Not usually. However, some people do experience leaking while they’re asleep. This is because the muscles in the vaginal walls that hold the cup in place relax, so the seal may be broken. Taking care to insert it properly can help.Practice during your period: The vagina is more flexible and the blood works as a lubricant. Or . . . A cup doesn't absorb vaginal moisture so it doesn't dry you out, they are comfortable and can't be felt once correctly in place. Life changing is how I describe my cup! More details in our full article "Can I Use A Menstrual Cup If Tampons Don't Work For Me." Can you have sex with a menstrual cup in? Absolutely NOT. I have never been able to use tampons I just can't get them in right, too drying and irritating on putting in and removing, I can always feel them. However with a cup from the very first time it was perfect. Easy to get in and doesn't need to be positioned high as tampons.

This varies on your flow but on average 8-12 hours wear time is normal. Day 1 is more likely to be changed more frequently than the rest of your cycle. If you have a very heavy cycle you may need to change more frequently. Remember menstural cups hold MORE than a tampon. We actually can’t say enough good things about this one and it gets a solid two-thumbs up from us here . It can always be found on our list of the best period cups of the year, and it’s been this way for years! Mornings can be particularly difficult because menstrual cups often migrate higher up. Wait and hour or two after waking up if you have trouble right away. NO. The cup will seal your vaginal canal. I have read cases of people who supposedly did leave it in and he slipped by the side but seriously I can't even begin to imagine how this worked out with a standard regular cup. See our Separate article on "Sex and Menstrual Cups." However menstrual discs are designed for mess free penetrative sex in mind so there are options for you. I have an IUD can I still use a menstrual cup? Be patient: Know that it may take several times before you are successful. If you begin without the expectation of perfect insertion, you are more likely to be relaxed and pleasantly surprised when success happens.Assess the stem: Once inserted, you will need to decide whether or not to keep the stem. If it protrudes, it will be uncomfortable. In this case, you likely won't need the stem and can trim it shorter or off completely. However, if not, you may need it to assist with removal. Save yourself time, hassle and money and get yourself the Lunette Cup. The company says that their cups can last for a “few years.” In our experience, most people find that it lasts for around five years before they need to replace it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment