276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Electric Bike for Adults Teens,DYU S2 10" Mini Size Folding Electric Bicycle,Commuter City E-Bike with 240W Motor and 36V 10AH Lithium-Ion Battery,37-45 Miles Travel Range

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Therefore, if you are taller and bigger than me, you should consider carefully before making the purchase. You should always turn on the motor and then ride the bike in full throttle or pedal-assistant mode.

The high-temperature carbon treatment on the brake discs, enhanced by dynamic balance detection technology, help avoid over-heating and excessive wear on the brakes. This covers the cost of labour and parts required to maintain your product during the 12 month warranty period. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter, e-bike and e-board. if your a big big fellow or lady this may not be for you but at about fourteen stone and five foot six looking like a gorilla on a minibike this bike is so good I want another small wheels but fat tires big disks solid machine .The high temperature carbon treatment on the brake disc and dynamic balance detection technology helps avoid high temperatures and excessive wear on the brakes. Swinging a leg over the top tube of a traditional bicycle can be a bit of a pain in a suit, not to mention those of us who aren’t as flexible as we once were! Ah cell Lithium-Ion battery is removable and portable and that makes it very convenient for charging. Guy informed me when my package was shipped, when it arrived in my country, and when it was delivered.

The opening, disassembly or modification of the product; with non-license or non-original parts or by a non-licensed person will invalidate your warranty. This lightweight and foldable scooter make it an ideal choice for those navigating busy city streets or looking for a convenient last-mile solution. Bikes come in quite the range of shapes and styles, despite all being designed to do more-or-less the same thing! At any channel you can press the roll button on the top of the transmitter and X900 will roll forward or backward accordingly. It has an ergonomic design and it is very comfortable because it is equipped with a triple suspension system.Launch the helicopter by hand when colorful lights flash through the hexagonal lattice at the interior. With two options – pedal-assist and throttle-only – you can control exactly how hard you want to work as you ride. I also do not recommend any kind of rack on the back no matter the weight because it severely hinders the balance of the bike. The 36V LG cell Lithium-Ion battery is removable and portable and that makes it very convenient for charging.

A high-performance motor achieves a top speed of 25km/h with a range of 70km (with power assisted mode) meaning your E-Bike commute just got easier. I think this E-bike is one of the best short-distance transportation tools for students and people who lived close to their workplace. The DYU S2 is a sleek and compact electric scooter designed for urban commuting with a perfect blend of style and functionality.

It is one of the best cheap electric bikes on the market but of high quality that will make your transports must easier!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment