276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No Neutral Wire Required, SONOFF ZBMINIL2 Zigbee Smart Light Switch (2 Way), Works with Alexa, SmartThings Hub, Google Home&SONOFF ZBBridge-P, ZigBee Hub Required- A Certified for Humans Device

£94.5£189.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are using Zigbee2MQTT then need to copy Zigee OTA image files manually as well as no OTA provider for ITead/Sonoff is yet in zigbee-herdsman-converters: Sonoff ZBMINIL2 is a successor to the ZBMINI and ZBMINI-L in-wall relay modules. It takes the best of those two and combines them into the smallest smart relay module I ever saw. And it doesn’t even need neutral wire to run! Fix TS0601_air_quality_sensor formaldehyd and voc units. https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/issues/11033

You can flash these with ZHA if enable OTA and then manually copy the OTA file(s) to correct directory: zbminil” firmware image in that repository is for “ZBMINI-L/ZBMINIL” model, and the “zbminil2” firmware image there is for " ZBMINI-L2/ZBMINIL2/" model (also known as “ZBMINI Extreme”). Next, we will hook up ZBMINI Extreme to some traditional devices in our home. Refer to the diagram below as a guideline showing how to wire the power cable to it. Make sure the mains are turned off during installation. We have two diagrams as examples: a desk lamp and a ceiling light.

Success!

Inside the eWeLink app, we have a typical single-channel relay interface. At the time of writing, the setup for Sonoff ZBMiniL2 offered only schedules, times and loops. No additional switch controls were present in the settings. To change the switch mode from push to toggle, you’ll need to toggle the pair button 3 times – make sure to set the correct mode in advance. To access the acFrequencyDivisor and acFrequencyMultiplier, the following line should be used in the device: The firmware for cc2652r has +5dBm output power by default. So, the firmware should be the same as for ZBMINI" I’ve replaced the rPI 4 at my partners for an Intel NUC. I can now get them to last ~7 days or so at hers, but I’ve removed all but one of these as they’re such a pain in the ass. (I assumed it might be the dongle dropping connectivity if it was struggling for power) - The NUC won’t have that issue.

Fix formaldehyd/voc value incorrect for _TZE200_ryfmq5rl. https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/issues/11033 FYI, ITead SONOFF ZBMINI-L Zigbee 3.0 Smart Switch installs without neutral wire and is based on the CC2652P (CC2652 P1F) chip. I’m assuming the ZBMINI actually does know the true state of the switch, but it either doesn’t pass that info on to HA or HA doesn’t show it in any way. The on-off indication in HA is based on the state of the relay. https://community.home-assistant.io/t/sonoff-zbmini-l-zigbee-3-0-smart-switch-by-itead-works-without-neutral-wire-and-based-on-cc2652p-so-should-be-a-good-zigbee-router/384644/42 No, I am not sure. I actually just assumed since it is an always-on device that constantly draws power.

No, firmware images are almost always model-specific and can sometimes even be model revision specific if they replace or redesign internal hardware circuits inside a device without changing the product name or look. Systém HUE pracuje jako tzv. „ Zigbee 3.0 Light Link“ prostředí. Pokud této specifikaci příslušenství třetích dodavatelů neodpovídá, nebude to s vysokou pravpěpodobností funkční. Můžeme jen doufat, že někdo z oficiálně Philipsem akceptovaných „ Friends of Hue“ takové zařízení také brzy uvede na trh. A nebo je možnost přejít na zcela jiný Zigbee Hub. Např. nějaký podporovaný v alternativní HUE aplikaci HUE Essentials. SONOFF neoficiálně potvrzuje ne-podporu Philips HUE Bridge Also say that the switch box does not have Neutral cables, only Line. I had seen this post: How to combine Sonoff ZBMINI with Zigbee smart bulb where it seems that the previous model does allow the relay to be jumped connecting everything to Lin but it requires a Neutral (I would have to pull a cable) and due to space I am not sure if it fits in the switch box. So as a workaround to use PTVO firmware it is probably very likely that selecting CC2652R chip type in the PTVO firmware configurator will result in a working firmware image on the ITead Sonoff ZBMINI-L similar to the new Sonoff ZBMINI (01MINIZB) as both use CC2652P (CC2652 P1F) chip model and their radio modules have same design flaws/limitations/optimizations? ZBMINI Extreme form factor is 40% smaller when compared to the predecessor: the SONOFF Mini R2. Its dimensions are 39.5 x 32 x 18.4mm while the popular SONOFF Mini R2 measures 48 x 46 x 30 mm. It’s ideal to use in places where you have limited space e.g. behind a junction box.

But according to the scan, he has a different model. It seems that just adding a model to TS011F_plug_3 (polling) is enough and everything will work.SONOFF also have their own Zigbee USB dongle: the SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus, but you can select Zigbee Dongle USB from any other brand such as the Conbee II from Dresden Electronic which we are using with a Raspberry Pi 4 in this review. Once you have a Zigbee USB dongle, you’ll then need to integrate it into your home automation framework. There are various Zigbee integrations for Home Assistant, but I would recommend either Zigbee Home Automation (ZHA) which is quite easy to install/set up from the Home Assistant GUI, or Zigbee2MQTT. Both have lots of users with plenty of Zigbee end devices supported.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment