276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Threesomes 10-Pack : Bundle 8 (FFM Threesome Lesbian Erotica)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether it’s three ladies or a guy sharing two ladies, threesomes with lesbian sex are just hotter than hell. Another woman knows just what you need, and well, with another woman added or a guy, what could be hotter to take you to unheard of levels of sexual bliss? Holly isn’t surprised that her husband is completely turned on by her best friend, Carrie. After all, Carrie is stunning, and how could any man resist her? For that matter, how could any woman resist her? Holly decides to make Christmas extra special for her husband and for herself. What’s the special holiday treat? It’s a scorching husband share ffm ménage a trois! These two college professors are in for the time of their lives as Carrie makes sure they understand how willing she is to do her homework!

Carla has always wanted her best friend Jean’s husband Steve, and she jumps at the chance when she catches Jean in an affair with her yoga instructor. The deal is simple. Carla keeps Jean’s dark secret and in exchange for Carla’s silence, Jean will have to arrange for Carla’s first threesome sex experience, an FFM ménage sex adventure complete with first lesbian sex, rough sex, and a big surprise! A wife is amazed at how easy it is to seduce Sheryl into a threesome, and the lovely 18-year-old is stunning as she sets about pleasing the husband with her mouth. That’s not all that will happen in this rough and reluctant mff threesome, though, because before it’s over, Sheryl will have her first anal sex experience and her first lesbian sex experience, at the hands of the wife with a double sided strap on dildo! Carla has always wanted her best friend Jean’s husband, Steve, and she jumps at the chance when she catches Jean in an affair with her yoga instructor. The deal is simple. Carla keeps Jean’s dark secret, and in exchange for Carla’s silence, Jean will have to arrange for Carla’s first threesome sex experience, an FFM ménage sex adventure complete with first lesbian sex, rough sex, and a big surprise!

When my friends and I got together to celebrate my birthday and for me to show them my new hot tub, I never expected things to go the way they did. It had been a tough road to get to the financial freedom our business created for us, and it was wonderful to celebrate, but Annie and Sylvie ended up making out right in front of me! Before I knew it, I was joining in for my very first lesbian experience! It was terrifying and wonderful. It was scary and beautiful. It was everything I could have wished for if it had ever occurred to me to make that wish! Warning: This audiobook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during various lesbian group sex encounters. It includes rough first lesbian sex, ffm ménage, reluctant first lesbian sex, first lesbian group sex, and first lesbian threesome sex. It is intended for mature listeners who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults. SCLOV PART DESTINY CRUZ BLOWS DOCTOR TAMPA IN EXAM ROOM DURING LIVE STREAM WHILE QUARANTINED DURING COVID PANDEMIC REA 15 MIN XVIDEOS

FFM ménage…it’s still the number one fantasy for both men and women, and there’s no surprise about that. For a man to have two women is absolute joy - for a women to get to experience another woman…well that’s another one of the great fantasies on every woman’s mind. This scorching collection is sure to please!My Husband Has Eyes for My Best Friend...and so Do I! (Holly’s Hot Holiday Husband Share, Two College Professors Enjoy an FFM Ménage a Trois) Warning: This audiobook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during various ffm ménage sex encounters. It includes first lesbian ffm ménage sex, ffm ménage first a**l sex, rough ffm ménage sex, reluctant ffm ménage sex, doctor/patient ffm ménage sex, and ffm ménage bondage sex. It is intended for mature listeners who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults. Lyric has a surprise for her man, to thank him for closing an important deal and getting a huge bonus. He never imagined it meant she was ready for a husband share ffm ménage with her best friend, Jess! But that’s exactly what happens, and before he knows it, he’s watching his wife have her first lez sex! Then, he gets to join in on every man’s fantasy, a threesome with two smoking hot women!

A wife is amazed at how easy it is to seduce Sheryl into a threesome, and the lovely 18-year-old is stunning as she sets about pleasing the husband with her mouth. That’s not all that will happen in this rough and reluctant MFF threesome, though, because before it’s over, Sheryl will have her first a**l sex experience and her first lesbian sex experience, at the hands of the wife with a double sided strap-on dildo!Warning: This audiobook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during various lesbian group sex encounters. It includes rough first lesbian sex, FFM ménage, reluctant first lesbian sex, first lesbian group sex, and first lesbian threesome sex. It is intended for mature listeners who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults. She simply loves her roommate and fellow nursing student, Jenna, and she decides to surprise her by making ice cream sundaes to add to their weekly popcorn and movie night. When their other roommate interrupts them with the sad story of a cheating roommate, the other girls make sure Kelly joins in. Alcohol flows, and inhibitions disappear. Before long, she’s in the middle of her first lesbian sex experience, and it’s red hot with lesbian seduction and double penetration!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment