276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KardiaMobile 6L Personal EKG (ECG) Device and Heart Monitor - Six-Lead EKG Recording - Detect AFib - FDA-Cleared - by AliveCor

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 6L device has an advantage over the single lead device in that BlueTooth hearing aid wearers don’t have to turn off the hearing aids prior to taking a reading. I suspect many Kardia users may wear hearing aids too. Easy to use:Place your fingers on the top two electrodes and touch the bottom electrode to your left ankle or leg. No wires, patches, or gels required.

Six leads, six times the heart data: More heart data than ever before, right at your fingertips. Get more leads of heart data to help your doctor better care for your heart. AliveCor doesn’t appear to provide a clear explanation of what the 6-lead diagnostic advantages are for either the doctor or the patient. Two cardiologists I spoke with don’t see the advantage of the 6-lead device over the single lead device either. This makes me even more skeptical. Perhaps you or one of your followers could enlighten me. The KardiaMobile 6L from AliveCor produces a medical grade 6 lead ECG recording that gives you and your Doctor a more complete view of your heart using a free iOS and Android App. It's the first and only FDA cleared and CE-marked six lead personal ECG that will automatically detect Atrial Fibrillation anytime, anywhere on your smartphone or tablet. The single lead device must be positioned with 1-2” of the phone’s microphone to make a recording. Any further away it will not connect with the phone.

In December I upgraded to the Kardia 6L, and think it’s a great improvement. My daily BP readings using my Omron BP device echo easily to my the Kardia iPhone/iPad software, along with history of my 6L EKGs. My portable devices have a full & current history of ‘official’ and Kardia / Omron readings wherever I am.

In just ten years, the company has developed two unique devices, the Kardia Mobile and Kardia Mobile 6L, that may well be on a path to revolutionize how atrial fibrillation and other types of cardiac arrhythmia are diagnosed. The 6L is less sensitive to electrical interferences, and users do not have to turn off their hearing aid as reported with the single-lead device. Considering the quality of the signals and the additional information provided by recording additional leads, we certainly favor the 6L device. Cutting out alcohol certainly helps reduce the incidence of PVCs, and may help in the eternal battle of the bulge. The KardiaMobile ECG has two electrodes on top and one on the bottom. To record a 6 lead ECG place your fingers on the two top electrodes then touch the third bottom electrode to the skin of your left ankle or leg. It's that easy. Sinus Rhythm with Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs). I get a few of these and they seem quite benign.Six leads, six times the heart data:More heart data than ever before, right at your fingertips. Get more leads of heart data to help your doctor better care for your heart.

The V2 upgrade and other extra features are only available with the KardiaCare Membership https://store.alivecor.com/products/kardiacareFDA-cleared and doctor recommended: The most clinically validated 6-lead personal ECG, CE marked and FDA-cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, and Tachycardia. It’s a personal ECG you can trust. AliveCor aims at providing information to users when it comes to arrhythmia, for which it is FDA-cleared. The 6-lead ECG report provided can somehow be used for many more diagnostics. With its three stainless-steel electrodes, the device is stylish, light (0.85 ounces), and small (3.54 inches long x 1.11 inches wide x 0.28 inches). You get a host of added features with a membership, but some are useful and some are not. https://store.alivecor.com/products/kardiacare John Lorscheider lives in Southeast Wisconsin and he and his wife and are now retired. He was in sales, engineering and and senior management for industrial pumps and fluid process equipment for various manufacturers for 40 years.

The AliveCore KardiaMobile 6L is FDA-cleared for detecting warning signs of heart-rhythms abnormalities. Once the recording is completed, the AI-powered Kardia Determinations are displayed as Normal, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Unclassified, or Possible Atrial Fibrillation. I have sent Kardia 6L reports to my cardiologist, who refers to the device as a ‘toy’ and has consistently discourage my use of it. That said, I will continue to listen to my cardiologists’ medical advice while using my 6L whenever I feel particularly “bad” to get a clue whether I should visit the ER or call the Cardio’s office. The device, and my own wide reading, allow me to do an initial but critical triage of my own symptoms without entangling professional help unnecessarily. Please note that the Apple Watch 6 may erroneously report a normal Oxygen percentage if the patient is anemic, while a hospital grade pulse oximeter will compensate for the anemia, and report the correct lower value. I am planning to upgrade from AW4 to AW6 for this pulse ox feature – my frequent blood tests should mean undetected anemia is highly unlikely, and the AW6 may help monitor my lung and heart function.

Accurate EKG results in seconds

Once real-world evidence is generated, the appraisal will return to the independent NICE committee for it to undergo full assessment. What six leads does it record? The KardiaMobile 6L displays and records Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, aVR, aVL and aVF ECG in real time to your phone or tablet. ECGs are stored in the app which at the end of the recording displays the ECG trace, heart rate and classifies the recording into 1 of the following categories. Six leads of ECG data gives your Doctor a more detailed view of your heart, and the ability to identify other common cardiac arrhythmias from the ECG it records. Even though the clinical Gold-standard for electrocardiograms requires 12 leads, 6 leads have been deemed sufficient for certain clinical and research applications.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment