276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oversummoned, Overpowered, and Over It! (Manga) Volume 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's still pretty early on in the manga and we haven't really gotten to the meat of the story or even established a goal for the main character to achieve but even without it seeing the main character adapt and settle in his new environment is pretty interesting to see. Name's Inori Takafuji. I'm not really much of a "go-getter," if you catch my drift—sleep's more my style—but getting summoned to another world kinda messed things up. Bit hard to chill when you've got a king in your face telling you there's a bad guy you've gotta go slay or whatever, you know? Plot twist, though—it's actually not so bad. Getting the hero treatment sounds pretty nice, right? Level Up》: When you kill a living being, you will obtain experience and in proportion to the amount of experience, your level will rise.

You may have grown stronger, but you’ve also grown overconfident. Look at your surroundings first and assess your situation. We’ve seen you use Swordsmanship, but even with it, you are no match for our numbers, the knight commander warned Date through a grin. Skill Acquisition》: If you constantly build your proficiency towards a set action, depending on your proficiency you can learn a skill. ── Remarks: The outline is the same as [Level Up]. however, Mia's memories of the future are by no means just a bad dream. All the horrors and indignities she experienced inIf any normal "power of friendship" character was the main character, this story would easily be an 8. If the main character was a normal character without the power of friendship I'd give it a 9. But the main character we get drags this story down to a 3. The awful messaging brings it down to a 1.

Having the most battle-ready ability made Date the favorite of the republic, because the greater the contribution of a hero to the fight against the demon king, the more rewards their country would receive from the Maccad Empire. Additionally, it was just always a good thing to have a powerful ally. In light of all this, it was only natural that they treated him so well. J-Novel Club announced during its panel at Anime Boston on Saturday that it has licensed the following manga and light novel series. All manga will have their first chapters available on Saturday. The first two parts of the first volume of all light novels will be available as well. A strong soul is required to transcend the world, and the reason Takafuji Inori was summoned multiple times is because he has a strong soul that is rarely, very strong. It’s not about being a good person. It’s simply a matter of ego. Takfuji Prairie Inori [True Form ] Domination [Control]: A magic that allows controlling objects with dark magic. ── Evolve: The speedup of "dominance" is still wondering how fast it has become. Perhaps "dominance" during combat may also be incorporated. Until now, there was no choice but to "dominate" in advance. Listen—flat is justice. As soon as the words left my mouth, however, I felt like I’d shot myself in the foot. How pathetic was it for me to be the one saying that?There is little to no character development, so much so, the main character is a total question mark at the beginning of the story and much more so, as the story moves on... I-I agree. She’s a thief. She committed a crime. Before Date could protest any further, Tanaka agreed with me. It’d been a week since we were summoned to be heroes, which meant it’d been a week since the three of us started our lives here together. Out of the three of us, I felt like Masayoshi Date stood out the most because his name meant justice in name alone, which I felt both did and didn’t match him. In my mind, he wasn’t nearly as much an ally of justice as he seemed to think he was. All the same, both Yuichi Tanaka and I had been saved by this guy. We ain’t exactly loaded. Even a single apple is a huge loss for us. If you’re really on the side of justice, you should be on our side."

Magic Eye of Vision》: A magic eye that see everything. Remarks: Each ability can be used together. It is a skill that is always activated, but it can be activated arbitrarily depending on the ability within the skill. The content of [Appraisal] changes depending on whether the object is an object or a living thing. Both genus are written. You can embody the Extreme regions of martial arts. Remarks: Skills acquired from Aegiana. Since the experience of the main character has not caught up with the skill, it will shift to the automatic battle mode. ── Evolve: It seems that a function called programming has been added. After a few minutes had passed, Date was unscathed—and as for the knights, none of them were left standing. He walked over to Lily, who was cowering in a corner, and stomped the wall right beside her head.

This item contains adult content

The main character himself has been pretty interesting as he isn’t a carbon copy of the everyman mold isekai protagonist used in isekais so the reader can easily self insert themselves into the story. You don't get flooded with the extreme perversion, overreactions and typical poor judgment calls which is honestly a breath of fresh air. He's an anti hero. He's extremely calm, rarely losing composure. He was summoned to a world to be dissected as a test subject yet barely bats an eye at the fact and took it all in stride. He’s able to amicably talk to a goddess on the first meeting. Has a good head on his shoulders being able to plan ahead and has a glib enough tongue to talk himself out of a troublesome situation. Summon Magic (only for himself) [ ── In summary, hypnotic eye and viewpoint transfer. Summoning magic consumes 2000 MP.] The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat - Title is pretty self-explanatory, right? All you’re bothered about is looking ‘uncool.’ There’s nothing to get," I quipped reflexively. And it’s not like I was wrong. After all, he was the one getting down on himself for making himself look stupid with all that duel stuff. He was the one who’d wanted the duel in the first place, making all that fuss about being a hero, and now he was pissed about how uncool it had made him look. What a freakin’ narcissist. Which is a shame because literally everything else is great. The art is memorable, the other characters interesting, the plot hits hard, and the twists are sharp. This would honestly be one of the best manga if not for one massive issue: the main character is a psychopath.

I don’t blame him for that reaction. Date taking in a demon was the same as the republic itself sheltering a demon.Date looked right at me, then dropped his gaze. Heh. He snorted with laughter. Meanwhile, my patience was really wearing thin. Screw you, blondie! I was ready to kill a man. Done relieving yourself? Said your prayers, wise guy? You ready to beg for your life while cowering in the corner of this carriage?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment