276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiss of Death: A Dark Gods and Monsters Fantasy Romance (Tempting the Fates Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Seriously, just when you think things couldn't get any worse for the guys, it does - in bucket loads. This is a dark fantasy series centered around a mashup of mythological and fantasy retellings that is slow burn and slow build with multiple love interests, shifters, forbidden love, multiple POV, dark themes, cliffhangers, twists, spice, betrayal, heartache, redemption, and so much more. Claire continues to come into her own in this book, showing more courage and spunk than you would expect in the circumstances they find themselves in.

It’s a Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast retelling, but with Death… if I need to say more then you’re just silly. The Yes: I appreciate having a dark fantasy that doesn’t have vampires or fae - those are a bit overdone in my opinion. The saying "out of the frying pan and into the fire" is a bit of an understatement in this instance. Yet I can understand the reason for the misleading blurb; so much happens in this book, it's kind of hard to summarise without spoilers.

Heck realises that there’s another player in this game of cat and mouse, and this time, they’ve not just caught the prize: they’ve made sure no one else ever does.

But it's proving incredibly difficult, and with the odds seemingly stacked against them, the biggest question of all is.Your Family and the Flints have agreed to negotiate, but will you be able to broker a peace when your heart is still at war?

My father swore he'd never love again, but just as suddenly as Merelda arrived, she became the very center of his world. Synopses: Scarlett thought Dan McAndrew's murder was long behind her, but when she and her classmates arrive in Edinburgh for a weeklong field trip, she's startled to be joined by her old St. However, I was a little surprised when I discovered it was going to be a reverse-harem series, but I can't say I mind.Usually I am not here for these as they seem very G rated compared to other romances but, I think I loved this one most of all. On a school trip to the plague village of Eyam, Seth is moved by the story of how the villagers sacrificed their lives to the dreaded Black Death. A student now at Wakefield Hall Collegiate, run by her aunt, she thought she had left the past behind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment