276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Deep Cover: How I took down Britain’s most dangerous gangsters

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A monster can look like whatever it wants”: On the Allure of Literary Monsters October 31, 2023 by Adrian Van Young He very honestly tells his story from growing up on an estate surrounded by crime, to becoming a highly skilled operative, taking down some of the most notorious gangsters.

The story grips you right from the start, till you reach the end, not one minute is wasted. Pace was excellent, the twists and turns you don’t see coming truly blows you away' This was a brilliant crime fiction book I loved the story the plot twist was amazing. The characters were excellent plenty of twist and drama. Fast paced very enjoyable read loved it' It’s another well plotted book, fast paced with established main characters, who are believable and likeable.' Under and Alone: The True Story of the Undercover Agent Who Infiltrated America’s Most Violent Outlaw Motorcycle Gang by William Queen Dancing with the Goddess and Drawing Down the Moon: A Reading List for Modern Witches October 31, 2023 by Diana HelmuthI found the book very candid, interesting and readable. It gives an insight into a world few of us know about. Written with the help of journalist Scott Hesketh, this is Doyle's personal account of the years he spent working undercover and what led him there. This is a fascinating, fast-paced, adrenalin filled account of those years. Doyle pulls no punches describing his roots, his years in the army, followed by years of clearing violent scum, such as the infamous Dale Cregan, off the streets of Manchester.

I saw this book recommended in a magazine and thought it would be an interesting read and a different perspective. Venture Patrolls, lvl 22. Couldn't figure out how to kill them easily so I just ambushed one of them and killed them both

Advance Praise

it deserves. With your contribution, you'll gain access to exclusive newsletters, editors' recommendations, CrimeReads needs your help. The mystery world is vast, and we need your support to cover it the way It’s another well plotted book, fast paced with established main characters, who are believable and likeable. The chapters are split between Ian’s under cover work, Geraldines murder investigations and the murderers attempt to convince himself he’s outwitted the police. Absorbing story telling, and I’m sure this won’t be the last book in this series. As well as answering those questions, Geraldine Steel has another unanswered question: where has her colleague and friend Ian Peterson disappeared to?

Comment by 21424This quest is the pre-req to the chain that gives Rogues the ability to use poisons for the Horde. It leads to Comment by Thottbot55x5. For those without cosmos, NW of the sludge pit in the very NE portion of the zone. Fizzule is outside the tower, to the east. Target him, shoot 2 flares, wait for him to turn green, walk closer, salute, and he'll get a yellow question mark. This is probably the most famous book about FBI undercover life, later made into a feature film starring Al Pacino and Johnny Depp. Using the alias of Donnie Brasco, FBI Special Agent Joseph D. Pistone spent six years working undercover to infiltrate the mafia. Over the years, Pistone witnessed and sometimes was forced to participate in horrific acts while gathering enough evidence to send over 200 gangsters to jail. Pistone’s case was the greatest infiltration ever by a federal agent into the mafia. During my career, I worked two long-term undercover cases, the first lasted three years and the second one four years. I can tell you from personal experience, that being away from family and friends for long periods of time is difficult and painful. Pistone spent six years of his life relocating his family from place to place for safety reasons, yet rarely spending any quality time with them. Pistone’s book is a riveting must-read. Geraldine is in York investigating the death of a sex worker when another woman is discovered dead. Are the two connected? It's Geraldine’s job to find out. Meanwhile her colleague Ian Peterson is undercover in London trying to infiltrate a drug gang in the hope of putting right a wrong decision he made, but is he putting himself in jeopardy?

Featured Reviews

The deal is you get in range of Fizzule and fire the flare gun twice, as the quest says, you will then notice he will turn green. It's good to see another agent of the Shattered Hand in these parts, however, the flare may have been a little too much!

Leigh Russell has become one of the most impressively dependable purveyors of the English police procedural' - Marcel Berlins, Times If you approach the tower from the south, the Taskmaster or whatever will be under the northern tree (there are two trees). Target him, shoot two flares, wait, then salute him. A question mark should appear above his head for the next quest, which is "Mission: Possible But Not Probable". When a sex worker dies in suspicious circumstances in York, Detective Inspector Geraldine Steel struggles to remain focused on the murder investigation: she is distracted by her worries about her colleague and life partner, Ian Peterson, who has disappeared. As Geraldine becomes close to her new DS, Matthew, she is unaware that Ian is working undercover in London, trying to identify a criminal gang who have been targeting her. Next time you need to speak with me, blow into this whistle twice and I'll know you are an ally. RewardsYou will receive:Daniel M. (Chief Psychologist NY & NJ Detectives Crime Clinic & Administrative Clinician for US DOJ Rudofossi It wouldn't be long before Shay's prodigious talent caught the attention of the top. Then came the call that changed his an offer to join the secret Level 1 undercover unit known as Omega. And it was easy to see why they wanted him; he wouldn't have to stray too far from what he already knew. He had all the attributes of a professional criminal - the athletic physique of a cage fighter, the talk, the walk. Streetwise and fearless, he'd be a match for the most hardened villain. He was given a new identity, his DNA and fingerprints were removed from the national database, and so began the life of Mikey O'Brien. Covert Operations Unveiling Organized Crime : Using Operation Donnie Brasco to Understand the Complex Trauma of Deep Cover

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment