276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spider Wings Accessory Fancy Dress, Spider Legs On Wings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The black contacts look amazing because one eye looks like a spider while the other one looks super creepy. Products used: Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation in 365C, Milani Cosmetics Conceal +Perfect in 145, ABH Norvina 2 Palette, Maybelline Blackest Black Studio Gel Eyeliner, NYX Jumbo White Pencil and Look-Chic Lashes in Glam. As you can see, the artist has created beautiful eye and lip makeup that you would usually wear but she has added a spooktacular twist.

As you can see, she has a dark brown and black blend on her eye and she has painted spider legs around it.

After sleeves are stuffed and attached to the sides of the sweatshirt, take your clear thread and attach the arms to eachother. For adults, become the creepy, crawly creature in one of these adult spider costume and see if Arachnophobes can handle it. Products used: Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette, Kat Von D Ink Liner Trooper Black, NYX Liquid Liner White, Sephora Pro Palette, Juvia’s Place Zulu Palette, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Juvia’s Place Nefertiti Highlighter. For this look, the makeup artist has used green makeup on her face complete with spider illusion eyes and black lips.

Anyway, today’s costume tutorial is actually part of this month’s Michaels Makers challenge for October and is an EASY NO-SEW SPIDER COSTUME…. From a cute, baby spider costume to a freaky tarantula dress, we have just what you need for a spooky-filled season. Her eyes and lips have black color while she has spider leg illusions and one large Black Widow spider on her face. To make your kiddos’ arms work in conjunction with the spider legs I used thin (1/8″ inch) black ribbon. I’ve just been working on a few quick ideas that I wanted to hurry and share before I get to my kids’ actual costume requests ( shhh….

Products used: P Louise Makeup Academy Base Rumour 2, Morphe X James Charles Palette, Helene Cosmetics Pigment no. Before starting this project, I knew I wanted to make a No-Sew costume, to help those of you who don’t quite feel confident enough to sew a whole outfit…. Conditioning Primer, Foolproof Brow Powder, Maybelline Superstay Foundation 210 and Tatti Lashes TL10. So, the makeup artist has kept her makeup quite simple but the mouth looks as though there is a spider sitting in it.

Much to my surprise (and relief) these spider costumes turned out way easier and cuter than I thought they would. I am considering making one for the whole family this year, and then making our garage into a web or something! I loved modifying it for myself, I added a red hour glass on the shirt to make it look like a Black Widow Spider.

Let about 4-5″ of ribbon out and then attach it to the first ‘leg’ (I simply tied the ribbon around the leg with a couple of knots). Once they are stuffed pinch the end closed and sew (you can use a machine or hand stitch) onto the sides of the sweatshirt. You would just need to add bigger arm straps by hot gluing some black elastic…but that is a quick fix!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment