276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alessi Plissé MDL06 B/UK - Electric Kettle in Thermoplastic Resin, English Plug 2400W, 170 cl, Black

£50£100.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A kettle is something most of us use several times a day, so it’s worth thinking about whether you prefer a flip-up or pull-off lid, if you want the water scale to measure in cups or litres, and whether the weight of the kettle matters to you. Hello, I have just purchased this kettle, and as much as I do like the design and looks, I’m confused as to why the kettle ‘wobbles’ when it is on the base. If you want a kettle that's striking and different, this Scandinavian-style Swan kettle could be the answer – it's an elegant and streamlined appliance that also comes in a cordless model.

It's also built with boil-dry protection, which means it will switch off if the power is on but no water is detected. With intricate detailing and simple design, the Plisse kettle by Alessi is a truly stylish, high-end product.Ready to deliver in - The timescale we expect this product to arrive in our warehouse from the supplier. It's pleasingly speedy, boiling at an average of 2 minutes 14 seconds, though it is a little on the noisy side.

While most modern kettles are jug-style, taking up less space on the worktop, there are plenty of pyramid kettles on the market if you prefer one of those.From here, you can turn it on and off, or select the best temperature for your brew between 70-100C. The matt finish is fine and the design is good but it looks so plasticky (apologies - appreciate this isn't a word but the best way I can describe).

It was slower than other models we tested, boiling water at an average of 2 minutes 43 seconds, but was relatively quiet during use. If you like to operate your kettle with one hand, you might prefer one where you just press a button to lift the lid. The wood-effect handle is made of rubber and easy to grip, but obstructs the water level gauge behind it.This kettle is a traditional pyramid shape with a bright, modern polka dot pattern (it's also available in a pink heart design). The water indicator starts to turn red as it boils and stays that way until the water falls below 80C.

The selectable variety of temperatures on offer spans 60-100 degrees C; a feature perfect for getting the most out of speciality teas and coffee and will be popular if your household drinks a variety of hot beverages.

It's available in both blue and cream, and the ergonomic handle across the top is a thoughtful feature that aids with pouring and filling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment