276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cars 2 [DVD] [2011]

£1.87£3.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You give the viewer the illusion that you are looking out of a window, out into a deep and vast landscape of real, solid objects in a real open space.

Following a completely incongruous prologue, the movie spends ten of its better minutes in Radiator Springs, where the story is set up. Bonnie's on her way to sunny Hawaii, and her toys back home prep for a week of rest and relaxation themselves. Overview - Star race car Lightning McQueen and his pal Mater head overseas to compete in the World Grand Prix race. No matter what you think about the movie itself, this high-def release of Cars 2 brilliantly showcases Pixar's world-class artistry and unparalleled technical prowess, making for a presentation that's absolutely flawless.Afterword, Mater must (unwittingly) uncover a villainous conspiracy lead by a band of rogue Lemon cars are trying to seek revenge for years left on the scrap heap. Experience all the fast-paced fun with an “all-car” cast – plus enjoy the hilarious, never-before-seen short film “Air Mater. Outfitted with rocket boosters, a hologram-generating computer rig, and all sorts of other James Bond-ish gizmos and gadgets, it's up to Mater to -- wait for it!

Pixar has repeatedly proclaimed story "king", so it's easy to place the blame on these four men for the movie's failings. From the commentaries and documentaries, it's clear how much Pixar loves Mater and all the characters in this story, but I'm not sure they give the audience fresh reasons to fall in love with them again. Entertainment Weekly critic Owen Gleiberman said, " Cars 2 is a movie so stuffed with "fun" that it went right off the rails. But for all cleverness the film lacks the warmth of the original Cars: a definite 5-star film, or indeed virtually everything else in Pixar's back catalogue. Hollywood Reporter - Lightning and Mater mix it up with Formula 1 and spies in yet another Pixar winner.

After Axlerod and the lemons are arrested by the London police, Mater receives a knighthood from the Queen, and he and Lightning reconcile. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Have collected majority of the toy cars illustrated in the Cars movie,and can,t get enough merchandise relating to them. When Lightning invites Mater to come along as a member of his pit crew, Mater leaves Carburetor County for the first time ever.

Prior to this sequel, Pixar's worst compared favorably with the very best from every other CG animation studio. This big box set also includes a die-cast car of John Lassetire, the director's brief pit crew character from Cars 2. The only reason I can see that it was made was to gin up interest in the upcoming Cars Land at Disney California Adventure. Lightning is built for speed and has just two things on his mind: winning and the perks that come with it.

As random a thing as this might be to praise, the construction of the story is just about perfect, at least until the very, very end. I can’t tell if I’m off my rocker with attention to detail or what, but I feel like my copy of Cars 2 has some inconsistencies with its frame rate. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Pixar films are known for their attention to detail, not only in terms of technical achievement, but in filling every pixel with information. En conclusion, "Cars 2" est un film d'animation palpitant et amusant qui ravira les fans de voitures et d'aventures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment