276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Colouring Book: An official colouring book

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When the door is cut out on three sides, it can be opened and closed to reveal Harry standing in the secret room! 2. Harry and Ginny Salt Shakers Voldemort is the main character of the movie. However, we may hear this character’s name a lot but have little chance to see this character appear in the film. He is Harry Potter’s enemy and someone who must be destroyed to protect the world. This painting depicts the confrontation between the two characters, Harry Potter and Voldemort. Please choose and use unique colors to portray the contrast between the good and evil of these two characters. Kids will love Harry Potter more than the evil Voldemort. We hope to admire the baby’s unique picture. Then, similar to pinning the tail on the donkey, the youngsters should blindfold each other and take turns trying to get a straight pin into one of the characters and collect the points! 8. Hogwarts Acceptance Letter If you don’t need done-for-you, no-prep activities, some free ideas for Harry Potter themed extension activities for older kids include: make a Harry Potter word scramble; research J. K. Rowling, make Harry Potter trivia games and create themed paper crafts or old parchment style paper to write on.

Start this fun craft with an ordinary disposable plate. Have the youngster draw a simple version of the Harry Potter House on construction paper. If you’re looking for easy ways to enjoy Harry Potter fun, these bookmarks are perfect. You can easily add these printable activities to your party or other special event. Using a range of colouring pencils and pens, add character to Hogwarts Castle, colour in the eerie Forbidden Forest and enjoy the brilliant props used in the films. Have the youngsters color and cut out ties from construction paper or poster board and write the initials of their favorite Harry Potter character at the bottom.This is a picture of the three-headed dog Fluffy in episode 1 of the Harry Potter movie. Every creature that appears at this wizarding school has its uniqueness, like this three-headed dog. This is Hagrid’s creature; this dog guards the room containing the Sorcerer’s Stone of Hogwarts. Even though it is a fierce dog, it loves music and can fall asleep while listening to music. This is also a unique character that helps make the film more dramatic. So, use appropriate colors to portray this dog’s ferocity, kids! Containing intricate line drawings used in the making of the Harry Potter films, this colouring book includes all of the fan-favourite scenes, creatures, and characters of the series, from Dobby and baby Norbert to Quidditch games and the unforgettable final battle between Harry and Lord Voldemort. After the youngster has colored Harry Potter, he should be cut out and glued to the front cover of a homemade card. One of my favorite things to do at home with the kids is binge watch the Harry Potter movies? That is what I am doing right now, as I am writing this blog post. I am watching Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. Do you know what Hogwarts House you are in? In our house, we have 2 Hufflepuffs, one Gryffindor, and one Slyterthin.

These related coloring collections will help you explore the wonderful world of colors. Let’s choose, be creative, and show us your great pictures!We love to use Harry Potter-Inspired learning fun activities in our homeschool. And my boys and I are always looking for ways to add Harry Potter stuff to our family time! We will guide kids and adults to draw Harry Potter characters most simply and beautifully. Harry Potter appeared wearing the Hogwarts uniform, indispensable books, and his wand. Children can color according to our instructions or be more creative with the character. The video How To Draw Harry Potter shows you more details about drawing and coloring. This is probably the most typical painting of Harry Potter, created from the image on the poster and advertisement for the movie. The wizard boy is thoughtful and kind. He has a bright face, wears round glasses, and wears the Hogwarts uniform. And, of course, the witch will not be without a magic wand. This painting shows Harry Potter using his magic wand to cast spells. Let’s color and portray his determined spirit!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment