276°
Posted 20 hours ago

7 Wheel weights BLACK 12x5g I Stick-on-weights I Steel weights adhesive bars 60g I Demolition edge zinc plated & plastic coated I 0,42 kg wheel balance

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . As the trusted ADD NAME suppliers for many garages, we distribute essential products including ADD NAME. Temperatures below 60 degrees F will not allow proper adhesion of the wheel weights, and keep in mind that any solvents used will evaporate slower at lower temperatures, so allow more time at low temps when cleaning wheels. Some solvents and contact cleaners may leave a residue behind that will prevent proper adhesion of the wheel weights.

Each strip weighs 60g and is divided into 5g sections with 50 strips per box – perfect to conceal the weights on those black alloy wheels. Even though there’s a lip on the outside of the wheel you don’t want to damage it or damage the chrome finish by adding a clip-on weight, in that case stick-on weights are really discret and look professional. Ideally the weight, rim and ambient temperature should be around 15 degrees centigrade as this enables the adhesive backing to perform at its best.We work with tyre fitting companies and garages to provide affordable ADD NAME to keep your business running efficiently. The front wheel weights dropped of a couple of times, maybe the wheel rim was not cleaned up enough. I wasn't expecting to see much difference but I was wrong, it straightened out my shots significantly and added 5 - 10 yards on each club. Each strip weighs 60g and is divided into 5g sections with 50 strips per box – Those weights are perfect to conceal the weights on those black alloy wheels.

Self adhesive weights are a great alternative to using knock on weights and offer you the ability to hide the weights with ease.Removal of old adhesive can be easily accomplished with a citrus based solvent, do not use products like WD40 to remove the old adhesive, as it will leave a significant oily residue behind that will prevent proper adhesion. Both wheels and tyres should be inspected on a regular basis to ensure the weight is working efficiently and keeping your vehicle safe and smooth to drive. We have the anthracite and black ones at work but only for motorcycles - the car ones are all silver.

The 'Black RC Car Boat Plane Slimline Stick On Adhesive Balance Weights' arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition due to the excellent packaging. Ideally, the weight, rim and ambient temperature should be around 15 degrees centigrade as this enables the adhesive backing to perform at its best. Having identified the weight position to the rim, peel off the protective backing without touching the adhesive. The expoxy putty is absolutly brilliant, both for ordinary wheels and powder coating no popping at 210�C.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I bought these to put on the back of my cavity back golf irons, to improve the accuracy and distance of my shots.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment