276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AIYIMA D03 Bluetooth 5.0 Digital Amplifiers 150Wx2 Stereo HiFi 2.0/2.1 CH Desktop Sound Amplificador 24Bit/192kHz Class D Power Amplifier USB DAC Coaxial Optical OLED AptX Support Subwoofer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bluetooth input puts it in pairing mode, and bluetooth connection is fairly secure, with me being able to send a reliable bluetooth signal with no dropouts even from a different room. Class D" is a relatively new amplification strategy that relies on electronic switches to do most of the work and consequently can acheive much higher efficiency than the previously dominant "AB" class.

D03 VS D05 - AIYIMA D03 VS D05 - AIYIMA

For a multi room setup, or an entry-level setup with an entry level pair of speakers and an entry-level subwoofer, it will be better than anything I’ve tested and heard to date. Le tout alimente 1 paire d'enceintes bibliothèque Wharfedale D220 dans une pièce de 25m2 pour des écoutes de musiques classique, Opéra, Jazz et musique du monde. It is indeed capable of developing no less than 2x120W under 4Ω (THD+N 1%) with a high efficiency, thanks to a TI TAS5624A amplifier chip. Ayant eu des amplis home-cinéma et Hi-fi , je peux vous assurer qu' il est nerveux , dynamique et que le médium ressort correctement.can I run that signal through a DAC with no controls and use the source (Sony CD player) to control volume. Some of the more detailed reviews include information about who is listening and what other equipment is involved.

AIYIMA D03 Bluetooth 5.0 Power Amplifier 150 Watt x 2 Stereo

Of course, then you'd need to change up if you ever wanted to add surrounds / centre, but I mention it as an option. Product description: Product name: A09 Chipset: AC6926A+MS8412+NE5532+TPS5430+TPA3116D2 Bluetooth chip: AC6926A Optical fiber/coaxial: support 44. This might lead you to the obvious conclusion that a 100 WPC amp will produce twice the sound volume of a 50 WPC amp. In the case of the D03, you'll find a bluetooth receiver and a DAC that allows you to connect digital audio sources (coaxial, optical, USB) directly to the amp.

If you listen only to analog sources or have your own DAC, the highly rated Aiyima A07 power (non-integrated) amplifier may be a better bet. Le tout petit, minuscule (comme l'ampli) "moins" : Le bornier d'enceinte est évidemment minuscule, et les plots dévissables n'ont pas d'arrêt en fin de course : Attention à ne pas les perdre en branchant les enceintes. The Totem are 4ohm 86 db sensitive and the amp had no issues powering the speakers to levels up to 85db.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment