276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FREE TRAIN V1 VEST: The Original Training & Running Vest Chest Phone Holder For Running, Gym, Boxing, Basketball & Football. Men & Women's Sport Vests. Lightweight Reflective Running & Workout Gear.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The pocket has plenty of space for the biggest of phones, but it fastens via a zip, meaning that to access the phone you will need to stop. From arm holders and running belts, to running packs and hydration vests, even some leggings now solve the problem with designated phone pockets.

With a hydration vest, belt or pack, you can keep your hands free and carry essentials, which allows you to focus on your running form and technique. I had worried that it would feel quite restrictive (as running belts tend to feel for me), but the clever design allows your arms, shoulders, and waist to move freely. If you're used to using an arm band or running with your phone in your hand, you've probably noticed how it can make you feel slightly heavier on one side during longer runs.The high neck, long-sleeved design also features a concealed zip that won't scratch your chin when it's done up!

This means that the V1 is very adjustable and a benefit of the elastic is that the V1 fits snugly without movement when I run. Freetrain makes running chest phone holders and is at the forefront of the new style of chest phone holders. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.Tube Trap: Allows you to grab the hydration tube without having to unbuckle or unhook, for easy, on the go hydration. I've often worried about how this could have an impact on my performance over time, so I personally love this feature!

We may withhold the refund until we have received the products back from you or until you have provided us with evidence that you have sent the products back (whichever is earlier). The touch-sensitive transparent screen allows you to use your phone as normal without having to take it out of the pocket, which opens up completely so you can easily see your texts, check your running app, change your song, and more!

Its products are shaped like minimal running vests and are designed in a V-shape going across your chest and back. A key piece for our new season collection, this trans-seasonal must-have is an outfit game changer, with the flexibility to style up for nights out or back for nonstop days. We pay our respects to their Elders and the Elders of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nations past, present and emerging. If I want to check my run route, change my music or even check for Strava segments … I don’t need to stop and rummage around on my back. This is a separate pocket attached at the base of the pocket to the main body of the V1 vest and which clips back on with a strong popper button.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment