276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 30653 DC Comics Super Heroes Batman 1992 Polybag for 6+ Years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additionally, the Bat logo is also different, like in the movies, and the face printing has changed. We’ve seen quite a few sets based on these films now that were recently revealed by the LEGO Group, from the 8+ set 76259 Batman Construction Figure to the more complex 18+ set of 76252 Batcave – Shadow Box. As of now, it is unclear whether LEGO plans to incorporate it into any future promotional offers related to the Batman license. Following a deathly quiet year for LEGO DC in 2022, the Dark Knight – at least – is said to be making a comeback in 2023, although details beyond that broad rumour are few and far between. Unsurprisingly, not much is included in the polybag apart from the new 1992 version of Batman and a small stone gargoyle build for him to stand on.

Otherwise the mold is the same and only the Bat logo differs from both ’89 versions to the ’92 version. Heads up for those in the US, UK and EU - today is your final day to score 2x Insider Points on all purchases! The big drawcard of course is the 1992 Batman minifigure, which has only featured in two sets before this polybag (and the Batcave Shadowbox), 761390 1989 Batmobile and 76161 1989 Batwing which were 2 very large and expensive sets.I am fairly certain it is the same Batman minfigure included with the soon to be available "Batbox" set (76252). If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or TikTok for regular content.

There’s also a good chance that Batman 1992 will not skyrocket too high on the secondary markets since it is so readily available. And for eagle-eyed LEGO Batman fans out there, you may have noticed that this portion of the build is somehow reminiscent of the architectural details seen in the now-retired LEGO Batman 1989 Batmobile (76139), and the LEGO Batman 1989 Bat Wing (76161) sets. The Polybag itself is a great way to get ahold of this particular Minifigure and the extremely sought-after moulded Cape piece. Now that I have spent an inordinate amount of time reviewing a polybag, I can honestly say this is a great purchase. I’ve already given my thoughts on the Batcave Shadowbox both before actually seeing the physical product and afterwards.

LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. Here’s Bruce Wayne under the mask, and a better look at his torso and back printing, as well as his alternate face which doesn’t have the white goggles. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment