276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BDSM - Electro Anal Plug 2.0 with estim, Vibration and Remote Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find software like iTunes. Make the sub read the terms and conditions, making notes/summaries of it. When he untied me, he measured my pussy lips and showed me the noticeable difference in length. He took a picture of them and promised to send me copies of it on a regular basis, to remind me of what would happen the next time I misbehaved. This works very well if you have multiple subs, especially if all submissives are usually treated equally. It’ll hurt to be the least favorite. The first lash came down on my pussy like a lash of fire. My Dom was not going easy on me at all. I screamed. “One, thank you Sir!” The next lash was harder than the first. “Oowwwww!!! Two, thank you Sir!!!” Each lash felt like it was ripping my pussy to shreds. I was screaming and crying with each stroke. After the last lash I was barely coherent. “Th-th-th-thirty-f-f-four, th-th-th-thank you, S-s-s-Sir.” There are lots of Bluetooth and internet-controlled long-distance sex toys available today. Some are small and discrete and can be worn in public.

He quietly walked through the apartment and into the bedroom.She had already lit the candles scattered about the room and other than candlelight and the light from the bathroom, the apartment was dark. The bathroom door was open and he stood just outside the door, watching her as she showered. She moved deliberately as she always didWetting her body all except her hair.Lathering from shoulders downHe noticed that her fingers linger on her nipples, but she, being the obedient one she is, shakes her head as if to rid her mind of the thought, and continues bathing. Have the sub write “I must not (broken rule)” 200 times or until their hand aches too much to continue.

Chastity cages come in different lengths according to what your penis needs and essentially stop you from being able to get an erection and have sex. They folded the three copies in half and found Ms. Hudson sitting in the living room on the couch reading by herself. Handing the letter to her they stood waiting until she was done reading. Use the sub as a footrest or chair in public – if anyone asks questions, tell your sub to laugh and say they lost a bet. They looked at each other and mouthed, "I love you," through their tears. This was so intense, and they knew the enema would hurt like hell because their abdomen would expand but not have enough room to spread out. Ms. Hudson found this increased the cramping. The enema bags had been filled with the soapy solution and stored in the mini-fridge for hours. Lisa grunted at the feel of something pressing into her asshole. It was the first time that she’d ever had anything put up that hole, and it excited her just as much as it repulsed her. She’d read stories about ass play before, and she’d always been curious, but she’d never been daring enough to touch herself that way. The ginger went in so easily, stretching her slightly, about the size of a finger. She moaned into the gag, her body tensing, her pussy throbbing and clenching like it wanted something to fill it up, too. Then, the burning started. It started as a light tingle that grew into a sting. She couldn’t help clenching around the ginger plug, and that just made it worse, making it burn. She felt like her asshole was on fire. She squirmed on his lap, making urgent noises behind the gag, pleading with him to take it out.

This punishment doubles as a productive activity, so it’s extra impactful if it’s an errand for you, not one of their own. Whichever way you choose to do things, make sure you discuss them in advance so you always remain Safe, Sane, and Consensual.Lisa’s face crumpled, tears streaming from her eyes as she sobbed, hunching in on herself. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’ll do better, I promise. What will I do? I won’t be able to afford it; I’ll have to drop out. My parents will be so disappointed. Isn’t there any way? I’ll do anything.” I-yes,” she said, her voice quiet. “I just… I can’t fail this class, professor. Is there any way I could make it up with extra credit? I’ve been working so hard, I can’t believe I failed. I just didn’t have enough time to study, but I can’t fail it, sir. I can’t.” The poor girl was near tears, her eyes stinging as she sniffled wetly.

Ms. Hudson looked at her with piercing eyes and said "Sit down and stay still, or I will tie you to the chair, and you won't like it. You'll stay there for ten minutes."I also certainly felt the desire to only please Miss Lois and stop making these mistakes. I hated feeling like I’d done wrong and needed to be punished. I'm so disappointed with both of you. Do you know how dangerous it is to be drunk in public, especially at your age? I don't expect any of you not to drink until you are twenty-one but frat parties are the worst place for a drunk person to be no matter who you are. You know you'll have to be punished right?" I was told that the weekend didn’t technically end until morning so my punishment weekend would continue through the night. I would go to sleep hungry. I would also be sleeping with the painful butt plug still in place, the large ball-gag still in place, and hog-tied on the kitchen floor. Ben-Wa balls aren’t as much fun for doms as are controllable sex toys, so they’re not great for the date-night scenario. But making your spouse wear them during an errand can be uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Put them in a collar, attach a lead, and make them follow you everywhere. Tie their lead to something when you need to go out or do something private. But this weekend is about punishing you for your many misbehaviors. So why would I remove either? Haven’t you earned your suffering? Don’t you deserve the pain you are in?”Ms. Hudson put them on their hooks and worked Vaseline into each girls bottom hole and the larger than normal double balloon nozzle. She inserted them harshly into the girl's bottoms, expanded the balloons both inside and outside their anal cavity and let the solution stream into their colons. I’m sure they do. That’s the point. And you are going to take a great deal more pain from me before this weekend is over. But I’ll be a little nice. I won’t remove the plug or the shoes, but I’ll help you forget about them.” Is it cheating to lie down? Part of me actually feels like I should just keep sitting and embrace the pain because this is my punishment. Also, I don’t want to move. I’ll go fold my laundry. GET UP!" I scream as I tear the covers away from his body. He's naked, as usual. Nakedness is the default in this house, since we can barely keep our hands off each other at any given time. Jase's blue eyes are confused for a moment, but then I see remembrance on his face. He remembers the deal he made to save our marriage, so he stumbles to his feet. I shove him and he loses his balance, causing him to crash against the closet door.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment