276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum for Women 90 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Obavezno, obavezno isprobati, za ljubiteljice žestokih i dominantnih mirisa koji prste sexipilom ovo je odličan odabir ;-) It goes without saying that the bottle, a sister to the other fragrances in the line, is simply gorgeous. The scent is presented in a heavyweight glass cube with a crimson insert that appears suspended in mid-air, with a colour-matched lid as a final, elegant touch. Pair it with your finest scarlet lip for a serious ‘I am woman, hear me roar’ moment. Otvaranje je puderasto, suha ruža umiješana u dehidrirani iris, ali ta početna nota kratko traje... onda nastupa hands down najbolji i najsavršeniji mosus, kao šta sam i rekla u prethodnim recenzijama Narciso je the king mosus note ;-) Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. Perfumes help define your personality. The right perfume can also complement your attire. It is said that perfumes leave behind an impression when you meet someone for the first time. When formulated with the right concentration, a perfume can deliver the right amount of fragrance. Although numerous perfumes are available on the market, the Narciso Rodriguez perfume stands out in the crowd. These perfumes are available for daily, occasional, and seasonal uses. They are a must-have if you desire the vibes of a French woman! Additionally, the perfumes are based on pleasant floral notes, heavenly woody notes, and aromatic citrus notes. These celebrity-favorite long-lasting perfumes create a lasting impact on your mood. Why Trust StyleCraze?

Zamisljam ga na zeni duge, sjajne, crne uvijene kose, sa zarko crvenim ruzen na usnama, u glokn suknji do koljena i tankim crnim visokim potpeticama. Malo vintage, dosta moderno, mnogo samopouzdanja i "f*** not given" stav koji samo zene nakon 30 mogu imati. Slazem se u potpunosti sa svime sto je napisala uz dodatak da je na meni 70% skin scent, to pripisujem vlazi i toplijem vremenu. Nazalost nije bilo hladno ovih dana pa nisam imala prilike testirati u takvim uvijetima. Ovo sve sto je bilo je na 25+ stupnjeva. Poslije nakon drugog udara nastupa vetiver pomjesan s malo tonke, dry down je nevjerojatan osudim se reci pomalo vanzemaljski ;-)Not all perfumes are suitable for all seasons. Narciso Rodriguez has perfumes for everyday wear, romantic outings, daytime or nighttime, and the entire year. As per your purpose to wear a perfume, choose the right fragrance to suit the occasion or mood. Narciso Rouge] is not only sexy; it arouses passion… there’s a deliberate new spirit that’s bold and intoxicating” A perfume is composed of 3 notes — top, middle, and base. When tested, the first scent that immediately hits your smell receptors is the top notes, which are mostly light florals, powdery scents, or citruses. Once the top notes begin to wear off, the next whiff that you get is the middle notes or the heart notes (mostly heavier florals) and in Narciso Rodriguez perfumes, the ingredient is musk. The lasting impression or sensation that a perfume leaves is of the composition in its base notes.

Slozile su se zvijezde, i temperatura zraka, kemija moje koze i ph, mnostvo ljudi u centru grada i njihova goruca energija, i nekakva euforicna radost koja se osjeti u zraku jer smo na domaku proljeca i ljeta... i sve to skupa je rezultiralo da nakon nekoliko osrednjih "Meh" komentara za ovaj parfem na Fragrantici u najugodnijem mogucem soku pomislim :Narciso Rodriguez has the warmth of musk at its heart, thus, the musky fragrance is common with most of its perfumes. Narciso Rodriguez also has a smell of floral woody notes. Whether you want a powerful scent or a fragrance with a subtle side, choose a concentration accordingly. There are 4 levels of concentration. The one with the highest concentration (20-40%) and the intense scent is known as parfum, 10-20% concentration perfume is Eau de Parfum (EDP), 8-10% concentration formula is Eau de Toilette (EDT), and fragrances with 3-5% concentration are Eau de Cologne (EDC).

Upozorenje: recenzija je napisana u euforicnom stanju nakon prvog isprobavanja. Moguce su promjene i dorade kad se slegnu dojmovi*** Two decades on from its 2003 launch, one bottle of For Her still sells every 15 seconds worldwide – and after its Musc Noir Rose iteration went viral on TikTok this year, it experienced a renewed surge in interest. An interaction between beauty influencer @ohuprettythings and a consumer in Paris resulted in the video in question, titled 'The French Girl perfume?', and it has since accumulated 2.9 million likes and 15.9 million views. With a powerhouse duo of perfumers (Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian no less) behind its composition, it comes as no surprise that this cult floral woody musk is as popular today as it was two decades prior.Otvaranje apsolutno predivno, zenstveno tipicno narcisco kako to radi, opojno i zavodljivo, valjda najljepsa ruza koju sam igdje mirisala, uz kombinaciju irisa mosusa i tonke zbilja nesto uzviseno i posebno. To je sensualnost koja je na nivou i niti malo vulgarna. Nazalost otvaranje traje niti pola h nakon cega nastupa doslovno blijeda kopija poudreea koja traje na meni osobno barem 12h. Ovo je parfem koji svoj puni sjaj dozivi u ledenom dobu, bas su ga izbacili u krivo vrijeme. Brijem da niti jedan parfem nisam toliko analizirala prije recenzije, takoder me niti jedan nije uvukao u mrezu takozvanog hypa kao Rouge. Trazila sam savrseni miris ruza za usne i sminke, isprobala mnogo, ali ni jedan nije bio -to. Da ne pisem sada o drugim parfemima, skoncentrirat cu se na ovaj. Narciso Rodriguez perfume may not be cruelty-free. It may have some ingredients that are tested on animals or have a third party perform the tests on their behalf. I wanted to create a fragrance that was addictive, sensual and eternally beautiful," Narciso Rodriguez tells Bazaar. "It also had to be a scent that was unique, something that celebrated women, their beauty and both their strength and their vulnerability."

Smorila sam i dragu Solar u meduvremenu s raznim teorijama zavjera i sl. na cemu se zvanicno ispricavam.Jedna socna, velika crvena ruza okupana najvrelijim mosusom , sa divno uradjenim irisom koji tako savrseno docara miris dobrog, starog Ruza za Usne. Uljan, voskast, ali ni malo plastican kako je ispalo kod drugih pokusaja, ni malo boozy, nego bas onako treba- bombastican i savrsen. Udara u glavu i to zestoko, bočica crvena kao krv vizuala kao i uvijek bez premca, opako, zestoko i neodoljivo :-)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment