276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garden Hose Pipe Expandable Garden Hose with 3/4", 1/2" Fittings, Anti-Leakage - Flexible Expanding Hose with 8 Function Spray Nozzle by Homoze (50FT, Green) (Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here we cover some of the frequent and common sense questions put to us. I was surprised at how many requests I’ve had so shall begin to build you an FAQ here over the coming months. Hope this helps 🙂 Can I join two expandable hoses together? There are exceptions, but as a rule of thumb, it is worth paying a bit extra for a higher quality expandable hose than trying to save a few pennies on a cheap one. The Ansio expandable hose does feel heavier out of the box than some of its competitors (still much lighter than a standard rubber hose) but it also feels more robust than many of them which is something I found reassuring. Although I didn’t get to test it, the makers say that this model is compatible with a karcher pressure washer, something to keep in mind as to really get the best out of any expandable hose, you need to have good constant pressure.

Like our two previous products featured above, this KINGTOP model has been made to a higher standard than some cheaper brands and has similar design features to the FitLife expandable hose, such as a double layer latex inner tube and a knitted fabric covering it. At 2.2kg it is also a little heavier than many of its competitors but a lot of this weight is due to the solid brass fittings. These fittings are well made, solid and will last a lot longer than the plastic ones you find on lower quality expandable hoses. One of the reasons people buy these kinds of hoses is because they aren’t supposed to get twisted up or have kinks in them, and in this respect the KINGTOP delivers. It also shrinks down very smoothly once you drain the water out. In this short buyers guide we will highlight a few things to look for in a good expandable hose and also a few tips on how to get the most life out of them. It’s usually better to pay a little more than to end up paying twice. This spray gun connector, despite my reservations about the material used, is actually very solid and has a fixed in filter to help prevent water leaking out. Several of my customers have used this particular model for a while and I haven’t heard a single complaint about leaking being a problem so it seems to be doing the job it was intended for.

Latest articles

The FitLife expandable hose is available in 4 sizes- 25m, 50m, 75m, and the largest is 100m. These lengths are the maximum the hose can be expanded too under high water pressure, but with average pressure you should expect less than that. Still, a 75m or 100m model should be long enough for most gardens regardless of pressure.
Like the ANSIO expandable hose, this model comes with high quality brass fittings and a spray gun. The spray gun has 8 different sprays to choose from and each work well with a good level of output pressure-wise. But getting to the crux of the test – the hose flexibility. I have to say when these first arrived in the UK they were pretty spindly. Since testing and R & D has happened they are now three layers of flexi PVC – this is a long way forward from where they were right at the beginning. This product is another one that has been made with durability in mind and sports the same kind of dual layer latex with tightly knitted, fabric coating as other quality models. Expandable hoses haven’t always had the best reputation for being durable but, thanks to newer products like this one from FitLife and other companies such as ANSIO, that is starting to change.

Another good thing about the fittings supplied with the HOMOZE expandable garden hose is that they are adjustable and therefore you can connect to 1”, ¾”, and ½” faucets with very little fuss and no need to go out and buy extra fittings. The next thing you’ll notice is the lovely brass connectors. Or at least I did when compared to the other fitments I have around the garden. This is a really nice piece of kit.To ensure the toughness and longevity of this particular expandable hose, the makers have given it an inner tube made of triple layered latex which they claim will last 4 times longer than an average expandable hose. In my test for this review I didn’t use it quite that many times but it certainly feels like it was manufactured to a high standard and I didn’t get the impression that I had to treat it with kid gloves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment