276°
Posted 20 hours ago

lithofin KF Tile Restorer 1Ltr - VIC1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One or more scrubbing sponges (these were fine for a small job but if you’ve got a larger area to cover, I’d recommend heavy-duty scrubbing brushes instead) As this point, I found the paint would start to soften a bit and for any stubborn bits, I used the scraper to gently lift the paint from the tiles and then I’d use the scrubbing brush for anything that remained. Step 4 Lithofin KF Tile Restorer is used for all surfaces of coloured Victorian Tiles and all glazed or unglazed ceramic tiles. It has proved successful for removing heavy dirt and maintenance of ceramic surfaces subject to severe stress. Lithofin Limescale Away: A powerful cleaner that can help you remove limescale and other mineral deposits from your tiles and other surfaces. Well, as you can probably tell from the title of this post, the product worked an absolute treat in cleaning up the decades and decades of dirt and grime and paint splatters that were ground into them so I figured I’d share with you exactly the method I used to clean and restore my Victorian tiles.

Lithofin KF Tile Restorer dissolves and removes ingrained dirt, obstinate general stains, oil and fat films, rubber and shoe marks, polymer and wax layers, self-gloss emulsions, etc. Once everything has been lifted up, use the sponge cloth (again dipped in the clean water and rung out) to run over the tiles you’ve just cleaned and remove any remaining tile restorer residue from your tiles. Surfactants are biologically degradable in accordance with EU-regulations. Disposal: diluted product may be added to waste water. Containers are made of environmentally friendly polyethylene (PE). Clean containers can be recycled through collection systems. For instance, in our living room downstairs, I took the decision to paint over the tiled hearth (which were exactly the same tiles you see above) as they just didn’t work with the colours we had in the living room and as I was already re-painting the fireplace tiles, I figured I’d do those at the same time.Lithofin KF Mildew Away: A specialized cleaner that can help you remove mildew and other types of fungal growth from your tiles. Please note that the courier we use offera next working day service as standard but this is not guaranteed.For an additional charge the following deliveryservices may also be available - Saturday Morning, Next Working Day Before 12 Noon, Next Working Day Before 9am (* Please telephone us on 01962 732325 to discuss.)

Please Note: do not use on polished marble and other surfaces sensitive to alkali. Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Hint: we recommend EASY CARE for daily maintenance. Lithofin KF Grout Cleaner: A specialized cleaner that can help you remove dirt and stains from your grout, without damaging your tiles. Now I’ll just start by saying while the product works really well, it does entail a little bit of elbow grease. For this small area, I would say it probably took me around 30-40 minutes which is fine when you’re dealing with only a small group of tiles in a hearth but you will probably need to set aside a lot more time for this if, for instance, you are dealing with a hallway or large room of original Victorian tiles.

How to Clean and Restore Victorian Tiles

Tip the bottle directly onto your scrubbing sponge (or a small amount on the tiles if you are using the scrubbing brushes) and start working the liquid into a small patch of tiles at a time. I found it was best to concentrate on only two or three tiles at a time and work my way around. Step 2

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment