276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wahl Bravura Mains/Rechargeable Clipper Pro Dog

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To ensure longevity and optimal functioning of your dog clippers, make sure to clean them after each use. Most clipper kits come with a cleaning brush to remove hair from the blade. The benefits of a lighter pair of clippers should be fairly obvious. The lighter your clippers, the easier it is to move them around your dog, and the easier it will be to groom them. This is especially true if you have several dogs to groom as heavier clippers will cause your arm to ache after a while. I like to use something around #5 as I like my Shih Tzu to have short hair. I think this is especially important during the summer months due to their susceptibility to overheating. And he just seems to prefer having a closer cut.

Clippers are typically available in either electric models that plug in or battery-operated models that can be plugged in to charge but may be used cordlessly. Both have their pros and cons.We reserve the right to amend the VAT rate immediately in the event of a change of rate percentage by the British Government, without prior notification. Additionally, these clippers create too much heat when used on a dog’s heavier and dense coat, potentially leading to irritation and skin Burns.

As with Wahl and Andis, Oster has been a leading brand for dog clippers for many years so you know you are getting the quality you pay for. Any repaired or refurbished clipper and trimmers will be covered by a 12-month guarantee. This is great news if you want to get your haircutting tools fixed at a fraction of the cost, without worrying about reliability and quality. Our Carriers – City Link - deliver between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. All goods shipped by courier require to be signed for by the recipient. Customers are expected to make suitable arrangements to receive goods shipped by courier. Customers who do not make suitable arrangements to receive goods will be required to pay a further delivery charge, if as a result the goods have to be delivered during a third delivery attempt. City Link Courier will attempt to deliver your goods twice prior to the chargeable third delivery attempt, leaving a calling card every time.If there were more stars, I’d given them! Wish I had gotten this years ago. I have a Cavachon which has a mixture of Cavalier and Bichon fur. It curls around itself and easily causes tangles which can get matted if not groomed frequently. Combing in between alone doesn’t entirely eliminate the problem because it curls right up again and is very cotton like. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. You’ll know if your blade is a fine tooth blade as there will be an “F” before the number (representing the length of the cut) on the blade. However, if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself, it’s recommended to have it done by professionals or consider buying a new blade for your clippers. Whether to buy a corded or cordless pair of dog clippers for your Shih Tzu is probably the first thing you’ll consider. There are both pros and cons to either type and you’ll have to decide what option best suits your needs.

Personally, I use a pair of cordless clippers on my Shih Tzu and have never had any problems. As with almost everything, you get what you pay for, and if you invest in a pair of good quality cordless clippers a lot of the problems listed above don’t matter too much. But I should point out I like to give my Shih Tzu a short and simple cut, especially in the summer, so having a variety of lengths is not too important to me. CeramicEdge blades are specially designed to stay cooler for longer and the teeth tend to stay sharper for longer. These blades are useful for people who own several dogs or professionals who will be trimming several dogs in a short space of time. Stress Reduction: Quiet operation in modern clippers minimizes noise-related stress and anxiety in dogs, ensuring a calmer grooming session. This is particularly beneficial for noise-sensitive pets who may become fearful or agitated during grooming. Be gentle when handling mats to avoid hurting your pet. If the mat is too close to the skin or difficult to remove, consider seeking professional help.

Wahl Refurb Replacement

Like the Andis ProClip, the Oster A5 Turbo is a quality heavy-duty clipper. It comes with a #10 and a #7F blade that can be changed to a variety of other blade types and lengths from the Oster range. Whether you're grooming your pet's feet, face, or all-over finish work, the 5 in 1 blade with variable cutting lengths delivers unparalleled precision and control. You can easily switch between different cutting lengths ranging from 0.7mm-3mm, making it an ideal choice for a variety of dog breeds. Wouldn’t have been able to do this so easily if it were tied down with a cord. I love the digital battery display, which stayed over half full the entire time on the first charge. The guards slide on and off with ease, and the lever to change blade’s closeness is an added extra control that I appreciate. It has a two-speed setting at over 4000 strokes per second, allowing you to move from a slow speed for the delicate areas of the face to a higher speed for the body. A miniature version of the Wahl Bravura, the Wahl Bravmini is made for light clipping of smaller breeds in areas such as the face and ears.

is a professional cord/cordless trimmer, designed for light-duty clipping of the face, feet, tail and hygiene areas. Like its predecessor (Moser Arco) it has a detachable, adjustable blade, which provides 5 different cutting heights between 0.7mm and 3.0mm. The built-in Lithium ion battery provides up to 90 minutes run time and recharges in 60 minutes or less. The useful LCD display lets you know when it’s time to recharge but, for added convenience, the Wahl Bravura can also be powered directly from the mains supply, using the adapter provided. Specification These clippers also come with 5 adjustable blade lengths ( 0.8mm/1.1mm/1.4mm/1.7mm/2.0mm), and 4 guide combs (3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm), providing a wide range of cutting length. Also included are a metal comb and a pair of scissors. The sharp stainless steel blade provides an excellent cutting performance and can be removed to be cleaned. Another great feature is it’s low vibration and ultra-quiet design – producing only 50 db when in use. There are 3 types of blade edging for your clippers. These are UltraEdge blades, CeramicEdge blades, and ShowEdge blades.

Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment