276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Can Trust Me: the darkly gripping YA thriller for fans of I MAY DESTROY YOU

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Choosing these themes for a Young Adult book made it so realistic, as these are very real fears for many teens at events such as parties (like in this book), and as part of daily life.

You Can Trust In Me Hotel Saint George Feat. Tiffany - You Can Trust In Me

Every time you think you can trust a character, there is a twist, and Gina Blaxill keeps you guessing all the way through. The books featured on this site are aimed primarily at readers aged 13 or above and therefore you must be 13 years or over to sign up to our newsletter.The suspicious circumstances cause Livy to dig further, and she is suddenly forced to confront a horrifying possibility: that Julia was murdered, by the same man who killed Livy's sister, Kara, eighteen years ago. She grew up in rural western Kentucky and later relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, where she now lives with her husband, daughter, and their two Boston terriers: Cedric and Georgie. I love books that are set either on a cruise ship or a remote island, or somewhere secluded like a “locked room” type of thriller.

You Can Trust Me by Gina Blaxill | Waterstones

I think Hannah, at age twelve was portrayed quite well too although I was annoyed that Livy never seemed to give her any consequences for talking rudely to her and the like. It’s sad that this is still the predominant reality and culture we live in, where women are held responsible or blamed for the actions of men. I found the same with Close My Eyes, felt it was drawn out in plot and dragging on at mediocre levels until near the end then it was all guns blazing. Recommend to crime fiction fans who enjoy a long line of suspects, and slower pacing with some psychological elements.

Having said that, this is still a very good book, and anyone who enjoyed Close My Eyes should definitely read this one too. Livy meanwhile is in turn obsessing over an affair Will had six years previously and struggling without her best friend to support her. The gripping psychological thriller full of twists and turns, from the bestselling author of WHERE THE MISSING GO – for fans of FOUND by Erin Kinsley, ALL THE RAGE by Cara Hunter and THE FAMILY UPSTAIRS by Lisa Jewell.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment