276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orchard Toys Pirate Ship Jigsaw Puzzle, 100-Piece Puzzle, Includes Poster, Pirate Themed, Fun Puzzles for kids age 5-9

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly riddles for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 50 Best Pirate Riddles then why not take a look at Music riddles, or Sphinx riddles. These are the kind of pirate riddles or pirate themed riddles that serve as best scavenger hunt clues and pirate treasure hunt clues for games at home. A pirate uses this to stop his ship at the shore. It's heavy but it's not a treasure chest. What is it? Answer: Anchor

Ahoy me hearties ! We have a fun pirate word search for your children to do, or make them walk the plank!After finding all of the words, why not challenge your students to come up with their own drawings of the words they've found? This could then make a brilliant classroom display. You can find a whole treasure trove of pirate activities for the early years here. We have a bounty of pirate resources just for you: A pirate uses this to see ahead in the distance. It may be round but it's not his bottle of rum. What is it? Answer: Spyglass. The oldest pirate will propose a 98 : 0 : 1 : 0 : 1 split, in other words the oldest pirate gets 98 coins, the middle pirate gets 1 coin and the youngest gets 1 coin. I'm usually white but I'm not snow. I have a plug but I don't use electricity. I get filled with water but I'm not a sink. (bath)

The most valuable thing to a pirate other than one pirate ship. It's round but it is not his eye patch. What is it? Answer: Gold coins. These pirate riddles can be used when you're arranging any pirate treasure hunt for kids and use pirate-themed objects as pirate scavenger hunt clues. With these treasure map riddles, they will find the next clue as they solve the riddles and find the objects. See if you can solve a riddle or two from this list!You'll have to think of a cryptic clue to help the players find where each clue card is hidden in this pirate treasure hunt. For example, you could write: Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong. Sponsorship & Advertising Policy Here we've got certain pirate riddles and treasure map riddles that will give you pirate scavenger hunt ideas or pirate treasure hunt ideas. Kids will like and enjoy this list.

Pirate rebus - These pirate rebus puzzles will have you puzzling all the way to the plank. Why are puzzles beneficial for children? You don't need an eye-patch and a peg leg to put together any of these puzzles although it would making the process interesting. Our selection of pirate puzzles is great for all ages and skill levels. Piece together magnificent ships, ocean waves and the captain and crew with one of these fun fantasy pirate puzzles. Some are used for fabric and some are used for hair. Some are used for paper and one is called a pair. (scissors) When planning out the locations for each clue, you might want to use this Pirate Treasure Map Template to guide the children on their treasure hunt. You can add an X for the location of the clues and even some bonus treasure. For more inspiration on for your pirate treasure hunt clues, you might want to explore some of our other treasure / scavenger hunt resources. Take a look at these and entertain your little explorers for hours:A pirate has this. He can talk, but he's not a person. He can fly but he's not an airplane. What is it? Answer: Parrot. Arrr you ready for a pirate party? You will be with these pirate treasure hunt clues up your sleeve. This pirate treasure hunt resource includes clues for children to solve in the form of riddles, as well as a guide to help you create a fun pirate treasure hunt. There are six treasure hunt clues for children to solve. They'll have to figure out what each one is referring to. For example, Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising. This pirate crossword will engage your child in their learning and help them to develop their vocabulary. They'll learn topic-specific words and also words that pirate characters might say too. How can crosswords help my child to learn?

If you love quizes, why not test your knowledge of Winnie-the-Pooh in this enjoyable Winnie-the-Pooh Quiz. This Fun Penguin Quiz is perfect for penguin lovers! At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents. Lastly, pirate riddles like these are a type of pirate riddle that includes a pirate question and answer. Pirate logic puzzles - Hop aboard the Twinkl pirate ship, and we'll sail the seven Cs into a world of logical learning. It has a stern but it's not serious. It has a wheel but it can't be called a car. What is it? Answer: Ship.Peter Pan's pirate escape room - Hold on to your hooks! This excellent pirate escape game is sure to excite the children. It helps a pirate reach the treasure he searches for but it's not his ship. What is it? Answer: Treasure map. A pirate needs this to follow the treasure map correctly. It is also round but not a gold coin. What is it? Answer: A compass. Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. Shiver me timbers! It's that time of year again when everyone starts talking like a pirate. That's right, it's International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment