276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarks Men's Nature Trek Sandal

£30.29£60.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All Girls Girls Everyday Girls School Shoes Girls First Shoes Girls Sandals Girls Slippers Girls Wellies Parents have passed on now, but every now and then I wonder, "Why!! Why'd ya do it dad?? Whyyyy!!!" I dont know if they themselves had absolutely no sense of style, or had forgotten what it was to be a youth themeselves and the necessity to have at least one item of coolness to parade amongst ones peers, or simply didnt give a fig about what the children though..

Nature Trek in Black Nubuck: Luxury Italian Sandals | Clarks®

All Womens Womens Shoes Womens Trainers Womens Boots Womens Sandals Womens Outdoors Womens Slippers Womens Wellies Humphries Shoes can accept no liability for any change in the appearance, texture, quality or comfort of any product once shoe care has been applied. With iconic styling that taps into an essential Clarks heritage, Nature Trek is a wraparound sandal that adjusts across the foot for full comfort. The leather-lined upper in premium mahogany combi leathers sits on an ergonomic footbed that gives stability. The grippy rubber sole features recycled content and a lifetime of depth of comfort.

I twitch uncontrollably when I think of them and me in my brown paisley flares.. Oh the horror.. and did I mention child abuse?..

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment