276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Geek & Gorgeous 101 C-Glow - 15% Vitamin C Serum, super-light + Ferulic acid & vitamin E, gives environmental protection, boost collagen & evens skin tone - all skin types, 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Vitamin C is used to increase collagen production, fight hyperpigmentation and protect against free-radical damage, the serum has the potential to do everything it claims while being light and watery. If you have spotted ethylhexylglycerin on the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol.

It’s a solid white stuff that’s very alkaline and used in small amounts to adjust the pH of the product and make it just right. Mine was already confiscated by my mother, claiming that her senior age made her more in need of the best serum around by default, so you can see it is a family staple already. Gut zu wissen: Das Serum wird jede Woche frisch zubereitet ( Bestellungen mit C-Glow können mit ein paar Tagen Verspätung versendet werden). I highly recommend getting the small bottle to keep in your bathroom and then keep the Big bottle in the fridge to make it last longer. g. anti-acne such as benzoyl peroxide or anti-aging such as tretinoin) known to dry the skin or compromise the skin barrier.I was a bit worried that the serum would go bad in transit due to the heat but it arrived in perfect condition.

Against common belief it can be paired with most other substances ( I talk more about that here), so whatever fits your routine best. Saccharide Isomerate: A skin-idententical carbohydrate molecule that binds to the skin like magnet and keeps the skin hydrated longer than most other humectants. The kit also includes an empty C-Glow mini-bottle, useful to decant a smaller amount of C-Glow, and keeping it comfortably in the bathroom. Its moisturizing ability is comparable to glycerin itself and the two together work in synergy to give skin superb hydration.It’s often used together with ethylhexylglycerin as it nicely improves the preservative activity of phenoxyethanol. Suitable for most skin types looking for a light-textured, pure Vitamin C + added antioxidants formula to fade dark spots, anti-ageing benefits and to even out skin tone. The texture is very watery and I do not notice a particular scent, although my sister claims her hands smell a little “funky” after application. However, if you have sensitive, redness-prone skin, we do not recommend C-Glow due to its low pH and high pure acid content. They are good friends because ethylhexylglycerin can boost the effectiveness of phenoxyethanol (and other preservatives) and as an added bonus it feels nice on the skin too.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Depending on your skin's level of tolerance, it can be used from a few times per week up to once per day. Ethoxydiglycol: An important solvent that aids the proper penetration of Vitamin C + solubilizes the high amount of Ferulic Acid into the formula. Compared to other products that is about average, but even with daily use means I have to discard around one third of the bottle every time, which feels wasteful. Beta-Glucan: A supermolecule coming from Oat that has intensive skin-repairing and wound healing properties, while being a great skin soother and moisturizer, even showing some anti-aging benefits.

One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed). This water-light formula contains 15% Vitamin C and additional antioxidants (Ferulic Acid and a minor amount of Vitamin E) to give a healthy glow and firm skin. The Inkey Lists version is different both in texture – it is a silicone lotion, which keeps it stable – and in concentration, as it uses 20%. La única pega que le pondría es que hay que conservarla con mucho cuidado porque se oxida con relativa facilidad, pero bueno, eso pasa con muchisimas y de marcas mucho mas caras tambien.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment