276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking my Mother-in-law: Linda’s mother comes to stay and very soon finds out who is in charge of the household (Spanking the Family Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Answer: HELL YES they hurt! I can understand how the term “consensual” might lead one to believe that I consent only up to the point where it really starts becoming painful, then I can opt out citing I no longer consent to the spanking/pain. But what I’ve consented to (and continue to consent to), are real consequences by way of real domestic discipline spankings from my wife. The fact that I take what is given, is consenting on my part because I’m never tied or restrained in any way. So I COULD stand up and stop it at any time and say, “I don’t want to take this anymore”. But the moment I do that, then it isn’t a real spanking, is it?

I looked to Ben pleadingly. He had said little to date, and I hoped this meant he was reluctantly involved in this whole crazy thing. After informing me I had to return to their house again the following night for dinner, my Parents in Law told me to get dressed, and suggested I go home and get a good nights sleep. I respectfully asked if I could go into another room to get dressed, but somehow was not surprised when they told me to get dressed in my special little corner of the lounge while they watched. My oldest girl is now a senior in college and she mentioned to me a while ago that she and her roommates had been talking and she was surprised to learn that all of them had spanked as teens. She thought she and her sis were the only ones who were!

I briefly thought of informing my mother in law that I had plans for Saturday night and could we arrange another time, but I think I was wise to keep silent on the matter and instead reschedule my commitments. Anybody out there ever read the "English Womens Domestic Magazine"? How about some letters from that famous publication. I meant to ask you later that night, but you’d fallen asleep before I joined you in bed. So, answer me now. How embarrassing was saying goodnight like that to our friends?” When my wife and I began dating, attitudes toward spanking were very different than they are these days. Everybody knew even old enough to marry young ladies sometimes got spanked by their parents. Because it wasn't any big secret, mothers were known to drop less that subtle hints in the presence of others about a daughter either needing to be or having been recently spanked. The two guys stood their ground for a moment, but then their bravado evaporated and the dirty rats decided to scupper. I turned towards the direction of my saviour and fell into his arms. I looked up into the eyes of Michael's father, Ben. My father-in-law is a big bear of a man, in very good physical condition for his 55 years. Ben hugged me close and I cried uncontrollably on his shoulder.

We were very much disgusted when we read in "The Evening World" a letter written by a Brooklyn mother. She says she spanks her daughter-in-law. What kind of a woman is she that would let her her husband"s mother expose and and make her kneel down on the floor and use a rattan on her. It is bad enough to hear about the husband treating his wife that way, but when it comes to the mother-in-law we think it is time to stop. We would be pleased to hear from the daughter- in- law, and let us know how she likes spanking and what the sensation is like . If we daughters-in-law only knew "Brooklyn Mother's" reception day, we might pay her a visit and use the rattan until she had to go to the hospital for a month or two. We advise all daughters-n-law to take the above receipt from.It wasn't that my sisters never got a spanking, but it seem like when they got their spankings, they were always allowed to get it in their bedroom. I never recall any of my sisters having to strip down in front of the family. I honestly think my mother did this to just me to make it worse on me and embarrass me. If I did, I would take the wooden spoon from the drawer and go to their room. When they saw me with the spoon, they knew a spanking was coming. When they were younger, I would sit on a wooden chest in their room, make them come over to my side and pull down pants and underwear. It was not my intent to overly embarrass them, but I always felt that a temporary loss of modesty was the by-product of earning a spanking. We will be the sole judge of when you need to be punished, and what form that punish will take. If you co-operate fully we will keep all matters between the 3 of us. If you fail to co-operate we will inform our son of your behaviour, even though I know it will break his heart. Do you understand?' Please, please,' I begged, my voice sounding like a young girl, 'I have been punished enough and have really, really learnt my lesson'. I won’t say that episode had a ‘magic wand’ effect but I did notice an incremental change in the behaviour of both girls. It took a few more trips across my knee – especially for the older girl – before I think they realised I was serious and that spanking would be a permanent option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment