276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyundai 62cc 20” Petrol Chainsaw, 2-Stroke Easy-Start, Anti-Vibration, Powerful Heavy-Duty 6.9kg Includes Storage Bag, bar Cover and 3 Year Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Light in weight, and with anti vibration handles, this Hyundai Petrol Chainsaw is comfortable to operate for any period of time. It is also covered by the Hyundai 3 Year Platinum Warranty, including a full UK service and parts operation to maintain your chainsaw for years to come. Features and Benefits stroke Hyundai petrol engine: High power to weight ratio for the most effortless and efficient wood cutting

I assembled it , it appeared very well made , started it up , it sounded very purposeful and off we went . stroke Hyundai petrol engine: High power to weight ratio for the most effortless and efficient wood cutting When not in use, the HYC6200X can be stored safely with the included carry bag and supplied bar cover that protects the all-important cutting links on the chain from getting damaged and keeps the bar in good condition. Its automatic lubrication system ensures that the chain is always lubricated while in use to minimise downtime and keep the chain in good health. Regular servicing and correct chain sharpening will help ensure that it keeps delivering the excellence built-in as standard by Hyundai.Here’s an update: the pull starter broke after just a few hours use. Called customer service this morning and a new part is in the post. They were very helpful and a real pleasure to deal with. I think the pull starter is probably a bit rubbish but knowing that there aftersales people are just a call away and the fact it was so easy to get the new part I’m still glad that I chose this one. It’s a good powerful saw and I highly recommend Anti-Vibration - The Hyundai HYC6200X Chainsaw utilises anti-vibration technology which makes for more comfortable gripping and lets you use it for longer without fatigue. This powerful petrol chainsaw’s easy starting mechanism enables you to start and operate the machine easily. Fitted with a decompression valve, Hyundai’s easy-start recoil design for ultra-easy pull starting each and every time.

In the box you will receive: Hyundai Bar & 2 x Chains , Tool Kit, Mixing Bottle, Carry Bag & Bar Cover. Cordless Chainsaws: This variant use lithium batteries for cordless operation. They are lightweight so suited for less arduous sawing like smaller trees and general pruning. You may want a spare battery to increase the runtime, which can be limited. The HYC6200X 62cc 2-stroke petrol chainsaw from Hyundai is a heavy-duty, durable and lightweight chainsaw designed to deal with tough sawing requirements. It's extremely powerful 62cc 2-stroke engine with EURO 5 engine technology, lowers fuel consumption as well as emissions while maintaining a powerful cutting speed. 2-Stroke engines are a great way to maximise the power from your equipment whilst keeping weight comparably low. On extracting the bits from the box, I had the first "better than expected" moment, the build quality and robust construction materials were obvious. Putting the parts together was a simple enough task although doing this reveale d the one reservation I have about the machine and that is with the chain tensioning mechanism which has a plastic adjuster screw. However, setting it up went well and the initial chain adjustment wasn't a problem.

Video

stroke engines offer a fantastic power to weight ratio, offering a great way to maximise the power from your equipment whilst keeping weight comparably low.

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product Could not believe how good this chainsaw is, good power output making cutting oak like going through butter and so easy to start. It is a little bit heavier than the more expensive brands but that actually helps with control and as I can buy 4 or more of these for 1 Stihl the value is plain to see. It appears to be very well made and as it comes with a 3 year warranty I can't see any negative side. Just like most of the best petrol chainsaws that I reviewed, this one is equipped with a well-placed on/off button, a large trigger, a choke button, and a primer button. It also comes with a decompression button that supposedly makes it easy to start the chainsaw from cold. This was the only chainsaw I reviewed that had this feature. This chainsaw, as with all Hyundai garden machinery, is covered by a 3 year platinum warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply) for added peace of mind.Petrol Chainsaws: These chainsaws are powered by a two-stroke engine, making them unquestionably the most powerful type available. If you need the chainsaw for heavy-duty tasks this is the one to choose, just bear in mind it will be heavier to operate and produce lots of vibrations. The engine will require maintenance over time too. Performance - The Hyundai HYC6200X Chainsaw is a heavy duty chainsaw which is ideal for cutting down large trees, and other smaller garden jobs. It has a long 20 Inch (50.8cm) bar and achieves a maximum speed of 18 metres per second.

The handles are built ergonomically and comfortable to hold, with anti-vibration to increase comfort. Regular servicing and correct chain sharpening will help ensure that it keeps delivering the excellence built-in as standard by Hyundai.The automatic lubrication system ensures that the chain is always lubricated while in use to minimise downtime and keep the chain in good health. Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41. You do receive a spare chain and spark plug, a maintenance tool bag, a mixing bottle, and a storage bag with the Hyundai, but the same applies to the other two chainsaws too. Weighing just 7kg including the bar & chain the HYC6200X is easy to use for prolonged periods of time, without straining your upper body. When not in use the HYC6200X can be stored safely with the included carry bag and supplied bar cover that protects the all important cutting links on the chain from getting damaged and keeps the bar in good condition. In my opinion, this chainsaw offers very good value for money. The only ones that could compare would be the ParkerBrand and the P1PE chainsaws that I also reviewed, which come in at a slightly lower price. However, with the Hyundai, you’re also paying for the brand. Sometimes this doesn’t mean much, but in this case, it means reputedly good customer service and a two-year warranty that actually counts for something since both servicing and spare parts are available in the UK.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment