276°
Posted 20 hours ago

tonies Toniebox Julia Donaldson Bundle Incl. 1 Creative and 3 Characters, The Gruffalo, Zog, and Highway Rat, Kids Presents, Screen-Free Audiobooks/Kids Music Player, Early Learning Toys, Light Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Content Tonies are pre-loaded themed Tonies that you can buy ready to play. Including Disney, Julia Donaldson classics, Beethoven classics, Terrible Tudors and Pixar characters, there are a huge variety on offer here in the UK, alone. To neatly conclude this Toniebox review, I would say that this clever and durable audiobox is worth the investment. We bought the Toniebox as a gift for her first birthday, hoping that it would be something that would see her through a good chunk of her childhood. We wanted something that she would both ‘grow with’ and ‘grow into’ and (I’m pleased to report) the Toniebox has offered precisely this. Parents have praised Tonies as being the ideal way to prepare children for starting school, helping children discover new words and improving speech through additional educational yet entertaining content. Others have said the music boxes help establish bedtime routines in younger toddlers. Whether it’s cuddled up in bed, during long car rides, or as a part of daily play, the Tonies – Julia Donaldson Toniebox Starter Bundle offers a magical and educational way for children to explore the world of literature. It encourages a love for reading, sparks imagination, and fosters listening and comprehension skills.

The Snail and the Whale and The Smartest Giant in Town. Follow the adventures of a tiny snail who hitches a ride on the tail of an enormous whale, their journey filled with icebergs and volcanoes, sharks and penguins before disaster strikes.As a story-telling, music playing and educational device, the Toniebox can have a variety of uses throughout childhood. From simple lullabies at night to educational stories about space and time, the Toniebox certainly earns its price tag when it comes to versatility. 7. What is the Battery Life of a Toniebox? Although you can plug in headphones, your child will be limited in movement when listening. This means Olive won’t be able to use them until she’s much older and can understand the concept of sitting still and not getting herself in a tangled mess. 7. Quality of Character Tonies do Vary Indeed, rather than gathering dust in the corner of her room like some toys, we use her Toniebox every night as part of her bedtime routine. Now that Olive is two, she is using her Toniebox more independently and will change the Tonies around herself, as well as play with the characters.

This is a really nice touch and means that when my husband is away, I can play his guitar lullaby to Olive. Alternatively, if I’m travelling, I can record a bedtime story on the Creative Tonie for Olive to listen to.On average, Disney Tonies only last a measly 22 minutes, whereas a recent sleepy Tonie I bought – Lullaby Melodies with Sleepy Sheep– lasts a whopping 140 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment