276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Jamie Oliver Hard Anodised Premium Series Wok - 30cm, Black

£94.995£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have many premier quality brands including, Stellar, Judge, Belleek Living, Galway Glassware, Horwood, Le Creuset, Nespresso. The thermo button in the middle is handy to let you know when it's at optimum temperature to begin cooking. Design - Deep pan design rounded shape for generous cooking and all-round pouring rims for drip-free pouring, oven-safe and soft-grip handles. Cinch to Clean - Featuring a non-stick coating that is reinforced with titanium particles, making it super durable and easy to clean. Featuring a comfort grip silicone handle and a heat resistant design, everyday cooking is made safe and convenient.

The quick way to check whether your pans work on an induction hob is to do the magnet test on the pans. You can test to see if your pan is ready by dropping a few drops of water on the pan and seeing if the water bounces around. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. If the pan is only wiped with a paper towel or rinsed in water, the film won't be fully removed and may cook the next time you use the pan: stains may appear.

Fitted with a comfort grip stay–cool silicone handle and a heat resistant design, this wok guarantees safety and comfort with every use. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I do lots of cooking demos on my social media and I always get asked about the pans and pots I’m using too.

Special handle (such as wood or removable handles like Ingenio): NO, hand washing only, recommanded with a non-abrasive sponge. This Jamie Oliver by Tefal Stainless Steel 28cm wok combines modern features with premium performance that is built to last. Plus, the entire range has soft-touch, stay-cool silicone handles for safe handling (and no burnt fingers). The pan is suitable for use on all hob types, including induction, and is dishwasher safe for an easy and effective clean. Tefal/T-fal, as part of its commitment to Quality, has included "Health and Environment" Eco information on its non-stick Tefal/T-fal products.This Wok also features Tefal's iconic Thermo-Spot, which indicates when the pan has reached the optimum cooking temperature.

Designed by Jamie Oliver : "These are my go-to pans for everyday cooking – they're durable, great quality and they give brilliant results every time. Take it easy: Stylish and practical, the riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone insert ensure a secure, comfortable grip.Hob Compatiblity - With extra-thick Thermo-Fusion bases of stainless steel and aluminum, these pans heat quickly and evenly on all hobs – even induction – for speedy and delicious meals. The non-stick properties of the ceramic coating are a lot more limited, both in terms of performance and duration, than those of the classic (PTFE) coating. This indicates that your food is cooking on contact and creating a natural barrier to prevent sticking. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. It is also used for surgical procedures for the benefit of patients with severe kidney disease, and some joint prostheses are also partly coated with PTFE.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment