276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carcassonne Big Box - Asmodee - Board Game - Tile Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The effects of this expansion aren’t as noticeable in a three or more player game, but they are particularly potent at the two player count.Abbeys are treated as usual—once the tile is completely surrounded, they’re worth nine points when they score (provided they score during the game and not at the end when only partial points are awarded). or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, giving him a hard time to complete his project and score points? Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. As you can well guess, this expansion creates an impetus to sneak onto other peoples’ features or, if all else fails, to try your best to prevent them from completing them. Of course, the Big Box also contains the mini-expansion The Crop Circles , but also The Abbot and The River .

All expansions can be played in any combinations, ensuring a unique experience each time you sit down for a game. This Carcassonne Big Box includes the base game of Carcassonne , the 2001 Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year), along with 11 expansions. Our ultimate guide to board game cafes has everything you need to know about what a board game cafe is, or how to find one in your area! Included with the expansion are several city tiles featuring one of the expansion’s three different commodities. Each tile contains a different type of crop formation which corresponds to a different type of scoring feature; the rake symbol corresponds to farmers in fields, the club symbol corresponds to highwaymen on roads, and the shield symbol corresponds to knights in cities.Tarda més a arribar del que diuen quan fas la comanda però pots anar fent seguiment del paquet xq l’enviament a Espanya és amb correos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment