276°
Posted 20 hours ago

32mm MDPE DZR Stopcock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Electric Heaters Oil Filled Radiators Electric Radiators Fan Heaters Patio Heaters Convector Heaters Plinth Heaters Panel Heaters Pumps Central Heating Pumps Macerators Pump Accessories Shower Pumps Submersible Pumps Water Booster Pumps Cylinders Vented Cylinders Direct Vented Cylinders Indirect Vented Cylinders Combination Cylinders Stainless Steel Vented Cylinders Copper Vented Cylinders Solar Vented Cylinders Given that we're planning to run two showers off a combi I guess we should probably reduce to 28 mm instead of 22 mm, run that to the 1st floor bathroom and then reduce to 22 mm for the en suite on 2nd floor? It is worth running large pipes to supply the combi with cold water, since that doesn't contribute to wasted hot water, and also other things such as the kitchen cold tap, toilets etc. will take water from that pipe, so if you have a large cold supply pipe, then the dynamic pressure drop at the combi input will be minimised when you're drawing off cold water to other things (e.g. if someone flushes the toilet, you don't want the DHW flow rate to suddenly drop). Oil Boilers Oil Combi Boilers Oil Regular Boilers Oil System Boilers LPG Boilers LPG Combi Boilers LPG Regular Boilers LPG System Boilers

32mm Mdpe to 28mm copper | DIYnot Forums 32mm Mdpe to 28mm copper | DIYnot Forums

dynamic pressure ~ voltage at non-zero current (i.e. under the effects of "upstream" supply resistance). Showers Electric Showers Mixer Showers Power Showers Digital Showers Shower Doors Sliding Shower Doors Bi-Fold Shower Doors Pivot Shower Doors Shower Side PanelsNot so much the location as the material - joints for isolation valves, meters etc are a lot more expensive for MDPE than they are for copper.

32mm MDPE DZR Stopcock - On-Demand Supplies 32mm MDPE DZR Stopcock - On-Demand Supplies

Are non-return valves still needed at the point of entry to the property? I know that there are now a load of reg for non-return valves near things like showers over baths (or more-so if near toilets), but I was under the impression that the requirement had been dropped for NR valves next to the stop tap (except in the case of a shared main - like in flats for example).Water meters are usually more expensive than 15mm, but you will get the associated flow reduction going to 15mm instead of 22mm.

FtD BRASS Compression STOPCOCK DZR 32mm MDPE x 32mm MDPE FtD BRASS Compression STOPCOCK DZR 32mm MDPE x 32mm MDPE

Unvented Cylinders Direct Unvented Cylinders Indirect Unvented Cylinders Horizontal Unvented Cylinders Pre-Plumbed Unvented Cylinders Slimline Unvented Cylinders Solar Unvented Cylinders It does seem a little strange to go all the way to the boiler in 28mm (or 22mm) only to reduce it on the boiler input to 15mm. but this is common .I presume this last restriction is not considered to have that much effect as long as the main run is sized correctly Baths Freestanding Baths Shower Baths Standard Baths Bath Panels Bath Screens Bath Taps Bath Wastes Bath Accessories Bathroom Furniture Vanity Units Bathroom Mirrors Bathroom Cabinets & Storage Posted By: ShevekJames, it's the water pipes I'm referring to (rather than the gas). I presume that in your second paragraph.It would seem even stranger to then carry on with 28 mm water pipe after the boiler if the inlet is only 15 mm. sorry , saw boiler , thought gas ! Fires & Stoves Electric Fires Gas Fires Electric Stoves Fire Alarms Heat Pumps Air Source Heat Pumps Heat Pump Accessories Underfloor Heating Electric Underfloor Heating Wet Underfloor Heating Insulation Boards Thermostats and Controls Underfloor Heating Accessories

Fittings are tested and certified by major international approval institutions, including WRAS and KIWA

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment