276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Four Curls Intense Hydration Leave-in Conditioner | Give Me Cosmetics

£18£36.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Last step is our Nourishing Hair Oil which is a perfect finish to seal everything together. This is a multi-use product that can be used many different ways and isn’t necessarily limited to curly hair. With over 15 essential oils including the TIK TOK viral rosemary oil, this is a key ingredient for hair growth and can also be used to bond split ends and reduce frizz. The handy pipet it is great for scalp hydration and igniting the hair follicles to encourage growth. (Top tip: massage after applying for increased blood circulation & growth stimulation) Starting with the Four Curls Shampoo, this is a super clarifying shampoo, it is a sulphate and silicone free formula and so it is perfect for cleansing the hair of any dirt and product build up. We always recommend to shampoo twice, the first to lift the dirt and the second to wash it away. givemecosmetics FOUR CURLS for 4 different types of curls🥥✨ #giveme #givemecosmetics #givemecosmeticsskincare #givemecosmeticshairmask #haircare #hair #hairtok #haircareroutine #hairhaircare #curlyhair #cgf #curly #coils #wavyhair #waves #hairtok #hairtutorial #hairstyles #hairstyletutorial #fyp #fypシ #hairwashday #skin #skincare #skincareroutine #skincaretips #skincare101 #skintok #skincareproducts #scalpcleanse #scalpcare #scalpscrub #scalpscratching ♬ U RIGHT X LUXURIOUS - Baby Q💖 Four Curls is an inclusive curly care routine perfect for the 4 types of curls and anyone else! Curly, Coily, Wavy & Kinky!

givemecosmetics Can’t tame those curls? We got you covered!! 💙 #HavaianasLivreDeCliches #GiveMeCosmetics #GiveMe #give #me #paydaysale #timtokmademebuyit #fourcurls #fourcurlsbundle #curlyhair #curlyhairtutorial #curlygirl #curlygirlmethod #hair #haircare #haircareroutine #crueltyfree #crueltyfreeproducts ♬ BORN FOR THIS - Foxxi Recently we expanded the Four Curls range even more, and now we’re here let you in to the secret of getting the best results for your hair! Our NEW ultra-nourishing Intense Hydration Bundle has been specially formulated to treat all four curly hair types. From c urly, coily, wavy & kinky hair. With naturally infused ingredients such as Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil & Coconut Oil to create defined, moisturised and invigorated curls, full of bounce & shine. givemecosmetics We 💘 Tina #givemecosmetics #give #me #cosmetics #tiktokmademebuyit #fourcurlsbundle #fourcurlsrange #fourcurlshydrationbundle #curly #curlyroutine #curlygirl #givemefourcurls #givemecosmeticsfourcurls #curlywashday #tina #tinadonnelly #kaydonelly #getreadywithtina ♬ original sound - Give Me Cosmeticsgivemecosmetics Did you know our Four Curls range is also Sulphate and Silicone Free??🤩😍 #giveme #givemecosmetics #givemecosmeticsskincare #givemecosmeticshairmask #haircare #hair #hairtok #haircareroutine #hairhaircare #curlyhair #cgf #curly #coils #wavyhair #waves #hairtok #hairtutorial #hairstyles #hairstyletutorial #fyp #fypシ #hairwashday #skin #skincare #skincareroutine #skincaretips #skincare101 #skintok #skincareproducts #scalpcleanse #scalpcare #scalpscrub #scalpscratching ♬ Players - DJ Smallz 732 - Jersey Club Remix - Coi Leray

givemecosmetics Including viral rosemary oil🌿 #givemecosmetics #give #me #cosmetics #tiktokmademebuyit #fourcurlsbundle #fourcurlsrange #fourcurlshydrationbundle #curly #curlyroutine #curlygirl #givemefourcurls #givemecosmeticsfourcurls #curlywashday ♬ put your records on - ★

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment