276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Opulent Oud Musk Blue Black White By Lattafa Halal Attar EDP Spray Perfume 100ml (Opulent Oud)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

lux și opulență?! Da, într-o elegantă sticluță cu pulverizator. Barbatii trebuie să se lase învăluiți de aroma bogaților arabi și anume aroma Opulent Oud Lataffa. Această apă de parfum completeaza perfect felul de a fi si îmbunătățește starea de spirit doar cu o singură pulverizare. Mirosul persistent de-a lungul zilei este atuu ul care îl recomandă. These are different but this is the most similar to Opulent Oud. OR is more complex and has more of a refined feel to it. Both have well above average performance. My Advice: If you are not familiar with oud scents, do buy them only after trying them; I recommend Lattafa's "Blue Oud" to ALL oriental fragrance lovers due to its singularity of being semi-fresh. If you really like oriental woody fragrances, you don't even need to try it before buying it. I do believe this fragrance will conquer you with its uniqueness. Longevity: On skin 10 (16+ hours), 9 (12-16 hours), 8 (10-12 hours), 7 (8-10 hours), 6 (6-8 hours), 5 (3-6 hours) Wearability: 8.5 (A three seasons scent for both outdoor or indoor, day or night; just avoid the summer hot days; You also have better choices for winter nights; it presents a scent different from the average oriental woody fragrance that usually targets cold weather only)

Despite there being some differences in the notes, Swiss Arabian's Shaghaf Oud smells really similar to me. I would say if you like spicy, woody scents then give this a shot, for the price of this you really can’t go wrong, I can see why so many people enjoy it. It’s well blended, smells expensive and definitely gives off a sexual aura but it’s not the sexy perfume for me. Again, I want to smell that rose!😩Great stuff. This is pretty much the classic Middle Eastern oud fragrance of the type that is very popular these days-- a balance of floral, oud, smoke, and spice. It's still oud but not barnyard or overly animalic, oud that announces "I am oud" but not at the top of it's lungs, a very well balanced note. It is sweet, semi-floral (saffron definitely) and a bit spicy from the cinnamon. One of the best inexpensive oud compositions I have come across. Editing to add: My nose just supplied me an interesting bit of information-- I am pretty sure there's hedione in this. No wonder it's so intoxicating! Anyone else agree? But to be frankly honest I only apply 2 spritz max, I was trying to build my tolerance to Oud only bec it’s very basic where i live and maybe building my way up? Lattafa, Your Ultimate Destination for Luxurious & Exotic Home Grown Fragrances in the Middle-east and across 61 countries of the world. The reason I'm giving it a love is that although it's not groundbreaking, it has an extremely attractive price point for a larger audience - especially those that don't like more traditional our fragrances. Extreme versatility with a brilliant sillage.

Lattafa Perfumes Industries L.L.C is Dubai's leading premium luxury perfumery of authentic Arabic fragrances and it makes the world of scent sophistication available for everyone looking to shop for perfumes across the world. Please note that the fragrance notes have been provided by Lattafa Perfumes Industries L.L.C and have not been constructed. Other Fragrances in the Lattaafa Opulent Fragrances / Perfumes Range This to me is the absolute best oud-centric fragrance you can buy, and it's astounding how cheap it is. I honestly think this smells nicer and more expensive than Ombre Nomade. Not that this is a clone of it or anything, but that is often seen as the king of oud-forward scents so I usually compare them to that. What I can smell is mainly the cedar, oud, and cinnamon bark. It’s a pretty spicy and oudy dry down for me. I think it leans masculine on me also, I don’t smell the rose in here at all which I’m very sad about because I adore rose in perfumes!Ultimately, this is an amazing rose oud scent (on the jammy, woody side) for the money, and I highly recommend it for lovers of niche scents. It definitely does give off a a bit of a fabric softener type of vibe, (not the overly feminine ones) especially in the dry down. Surround yourself with a fragrance that suits you perfectly and becomes your new signature.Opulent Oud 100ml By Lattafa Perfumes, will win you over from the first sniff and never cease to surprise you. Projection Power: 10 (Fills a street), 9 (fills a room), 8 (can smell from 5 meters), 7 (3 meters), 6 (within arms reach bubble), 5 (20cm from skin) This to me is a patchouli, saffron, rose, oud and SANDALwood fragrance. I'm thinking the intersection of this supposed saffron-patchouli-sandalwood is giving the illusion of some cinnamon as well.

Note: If you think that all Lattafas are trying to dupe another fragrance, in my opinion, this scent is quite unique and does not intend to clone anything.

Inspired by the Arabic words, ‘Latif’ for kindness and ‘Lateefa’ for pleasant, Lattafa resonates with the luxury and elegance of the Arabian culture and it vividly captures the essence of its glorious heritage in its captivating fragrance. Lattafa Opulent Oud EDP 100ml unisex Perfume For Men and Women. A fragrant, warm spicy fragrance with white flowers, amber, resin and oud. After like 3 hours it's more quite/calm, not so heavy, oudy with less smoke on a vanilla base with musky hints. Parfumurile arabesti, cum este si Opulent Oud Lataffa, se potrivesc perfect persoanelor senzuale. Completeaza intr-un mod armonios fie o tinuta eleganta, fie o tinuta casual. Aromele intense “vorbesc” despre atitudine si personalitate de neegalat inainte de orice stil vestimentar.Opulent Oud Lattafa este parfumul care odata ce ii descoperi aromele vei vrea mereu pielea ta sa aiba mirosul bogat de citrice, sofran, mosc si vanilie.Notele de varf au o aroma fresh placuta de citrice, cu note florale si de sofran. Iar baza este formata din arome precum rasina, mosc, note lemnoase, paciuli si vanilie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment