276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RØDE VideoMic Me-L Compact Directional Smartphone Microphone for iPhone or iPad with Lightning connector for Mobile Filmmaking and Content Creation, Auxiliary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By its nature, an integrative MEL framework makes organizations more flexible and agile, and leads to adaptive project management.

Login - Me Learning

Leach, Hugh (May 6, 2007). "MeL knows, just ask away". Lansing State Journal. p.23 . Retrieved September 1, 2022. This includes recently working with USAID to transform the implementation of sustainable development projects worldwide as part of the Under the Management Excellence for Operations (MEO) IDIQ, for example. Inclusion of any digital resource is not an endorsement of a particular point of view or philosophy by the Library of Michigan.After all, the initial plan articulated by an organization is more often just the beginning, and rarely does any program go according to plan. The most successful impact programs are those that constantly adapt and adjust. What Are The Measurable Benefits of MEL? Given this breadth of experience and depth of expertise, we cull and customize innovative tools and approaches for clients as part of our MEL design based on ongoing assessment and asking the right questions. At Resonance, our capabilities in MEL have been honed through our work with NGOs and agencies engaged in international development initiatives, as well as private sector companies working toward sustainable impact and engaged in cross sector partnerships. For example, we might conduct a survey at the six-month mark for an NGO that is funding a development initiative aimed at reducing gender-based violence in Colombia. There are about 430 participating libraries in the state of Michigan. The 49 million loanable items (books, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks) are centralized in one online catalog system called MelCat (Michigan electronic library catalog). Michigan eLibrary also has a set of practice exams that can be utilized to be able to get U.S. citizenship, civil service jobs, teaching jobs, law enforcement jobs, fire fighting jobs, real estate jobs, medical jobs, and a potential military career. There are also lessons and practice exams to learn Spanish and English as a second language. MeL also has a section geared to the entrepreneur that will furnish legal forms, demographic information, and mailing lists.

RØDE VideoMic Me-L Compact Directional Smartphone Microphone

Important in this process of learning, organizations are prompted through a series of questions to try to pinpoint and contextualize through their insights and expertise what they think might hindering successful goal attainment.

Internalizing MEL is Important  

Once an organization establishes what it needs to monitor, the focus then shifts to designing processes for collecting data for evaluation. Resonance has developed and operationalized MEL plans, co-developed theories of change and results frameworks, and designed third-party evaluations across every technical sector in over 25 countries, including conflict zones and fragile states. Head of Content and Digital Environments. Responsible for providing high-quality, user-focused library and learning services to our diverse learning and research community, both on and off-campus and play a key role in the strategic planning and development of the whole service. Lead Academic Services team, Collections and the digital library team, Archives and Scholarly Communications team. Leads on policy development in these areas and ensure operational effectiveness. Do you anticipate the implementation of new processes and initiatives designed to meet those goals, and will they ultimately and unavoidably drive change within the organization? What does change look like in six months? A year? Two years? At the end of the initiative? Having worked with the international development community, government agencies, and the private sector for more than 20 years, we’ve learned this prompt and step in MEL is critical.

About - About - Michigan eLibrary at Michigan eLibrary

It is important to note that MEL is not about compliance (though certainly MEL can help clients design, monitor, and evaluate systems to help them attain compliance goals). However, in our experience, we have identified several common wide-ranging and documentable benefits most organizations are likely to realize when integrating a MEL framework as part of developing and implementing commitment and project work. 8 Documentable Benefits of MEL Integration

How popular is Mel?

In parallel and sometimes in collaboration, catalyst organizations including USAID are supporting the implementation of partnerships and innovative activities on a broad-spectrum of challenges – from sustainable fisheries management, inclusive digital access, women’s empowerment, and Water Access, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH), among others. Administered by the Library of Michigan in partnership with Michigan's libraries of all types, the Michigan eLibrary will provide all Michigan residents with free access to online full-text articles, full-text books, digital images, and other valuable research information at any time via the Internet; and provide an easy-to-use interlibrary loan system to allow Michigan residents to borrow books and other library materials for free from participating Michigan libraries. History of MeLCat We routinely survey both users and non-users, including library staff. You can find the 2016 survey results at Michigan.gov. I did have to boost the gain considerably to make the volume equivalent to that of the Rode VideoMicro attached to my Canon EOS 80D DSLR, which shares the same capsule as far as I understand, although obviously the pre-amp and converter in the camera also play their role. Indeed Rode notes the VideoMic Me-L has the potential to sound better than the analogue VideoMic Me version for just that reason: the Me-L exploits Rode’s own built-in pre-amp and analogue to digital converter, whereas the older VideoMic Me has to rely on whatever is inside the phone. That said, the combination of VideoMicro on my DSLR vs VideoMic Me-L on my phone often yielded better results overall as you’ll see and hear in my video above.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment