276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wireless Earbuds, Ltinist Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones, Wireless Earphones 90H Playtime and HiFi Stereo Sound with Mic, Dual LED Display, IP7 Waterproof in Ear EarHooks, USB-C, Headsets for Sport, Running

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These earbuds can be used not only together, but also individually If you want to use single earbud After using it for a long period of time, due to the oxidation of the magnet connector, the earbuds might not be charged or even turned on. Unfortunately, AirPods are also expensive. You're paying for a user experience that no other earbuds can provide since Apple controls the ecosystem, but it can be a hard sell for those on a budget. Fortunately, plenty of good alternatives exist for the cash-strapped and AirPods-averse.

Cheap wireless earbuds are often plagued with issues like poor battery life and frequent audio dropouts, not to mention disappointing sound quality. The Skullcandy Sesh Evo manages to deliver solid performance and decent sound quality at around a quarter of the price of a pair of AirPods.Enable the Bluetooth pairing mode on your phone device, search and select "BX27" to connect. (You should hear a voice prompt "connected" when wearing earbuds). These earbuds come with 65mAh capacity and 650mAh for the charging case. Ltinist BX27 Review – The Sound Quality The earhook design keeps the earbuds in place, not moving. These ear hooks are flexible let they enough to perfect fit a wide variety of ear shapes. They also accommodate the arms of glasses. The Ltinist BX27 wireless earbuds also fit under the helmet well and don’t feel annoyed, as well as no compression being felt under the helmet. The earhooks keep the buds firmly in place and the multiple silicone eartip sizes allow you to get a customizable fit. The lightweight and ergonomic design makes them comfortable for extended wear. Great Sound Quality When using these earbuds for calling, the call quality is so good. They are equipped with a CVC8.0 noise reduction microphone that will reduce most unwanted noise and amplify your voice even in a loud environment. The people who talk to me on the other side said that he/she can hear my voice very clearly, and every word is clear and understanding. For me is the same as well. Why did I choose the Ltinist BX27 wireless earbuds with ear hooks?

For many years, Bose was the undisputed king of noise-cancelling headphones. While Sony and other companies have since caught up, Bose still knows its ANC tech very well. Bose uses DSP to tailor the noise cancellation to your ears, making it even more effective.The Ltinist BX27 wireless earbuds deliver sounds good and offer an enjoyable and exciting experience listening to music. The bass is powerful, stunningly clear vocals and the overall sound quality is great when listening to music. According to its specs, the Ltinist BX27 provides 10 hours of playtime per charge and up to 60 hours including its charging case. I am not sure it provides up to 60 hours, but it feels like it’s several weeks before I need to plug in to charge the case again. I’m very impressed with the battery life. If you are looking for long battery life wireless earbuds with ear hooks, buy Ltinist BX27 will surely not disappoint you. Skullcandy's earbuds are basic but represent good value for money when compared with Apple's offerings. You'll get five hours of listening, with an extra 19 hours from the USB-C charging case. You can use each earbud solo, and each has a microphone for voice calling and talking to Siri.

The charging case will stop charging automatically and the indicator light on earbuds will go out when fully charged. The blue light flashes when connected, and when the light goes out, the pairing of the wireless headset is completeBattery life:10 hours of use per full charge of both earbuds (actual battery life varies with song type and volume requirements)

You can fix this problem by cleaning the magnet connectors on the earbuds and charging case with an alcohol wipe The earbuds are IPX7 waterproof rating so you can use them while in the rain. Don’t worry about these earbuds being unfunctional, they can withstand spilled liquid, and sweat without damage.

Great Sound Quality

The earbuds will only be charged when you place them in the charging slots correctly. (You can charge the charging case and the earbuds at the same time, or you can charge the charging case first and then the earbuds.) The indicator light will show blue while charging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment