276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daewoo AVS1445 Wireless Air Buds with Charging Case and QI Wireless Charging Pad, 10 Meter Bluetooth Range, Up to 2.5 Hours of Play Time, Protective Acrylic Case- (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The plastic loops that go over your ears are a little cheaply made and not as smooth as I’d like, plus the charge isn’t bad but it doesn’t last long enough really.

PROTECTIVE ACRYLIC EARBUD CASE- Protect your Daewoo Wireless Air Buds using the high-quality acrylic storage charging case provided. I’ve never worn ear buds in the gym as I know too many people who find the heat inside the ear, and moisture etc. Equipped with a built-in microphone, both our headphones and earphones are optimized for crystal-clear communications, ensuring that you stay connected wherever your audio journey takes you.

Daewoo Wireless Air Buds with Charging Pad and QI Wireless Charging Pad, 10 Meter Bluetooth Range, Up to 2. The headphones come as a looped wire, that you place around your neck, with ear buds that lead off each end. The charge also only lasts for up to two hours, so if you're planning on anything other than a gym session, forget it. The ear buds are designed to comfortably sit in your ear so you can listen on-the-go, whether you're exercising for the day or on your daily commute. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Noise Isolation: Block out unwanted distractions and immerse yourself fully in your music or podcasts. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). These earbuds provide excellent noise isolation, ensuring that your audio stays crisp and clear, even in noisy environments.The ear hooks are plastic (apparently no metal inside) so when I bend them tighter they don't stay in the new shape. Hotel rooms, or aeroplane pockets seem to be where i leave stuff the best, (am still reeling from losing my kindle white to KLM seats). For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. My ears are good and I can define soundstage, and enthused by a quality musical representation, be this through headphones, or a combination of speakers and a good amp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment