276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frozen 2 Big Golden Book (Disney Frozen 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Da mir die bisherigen Bände der Dangerous-Secrets-Reihe so gut gefallen haben und ich „Die Eiskönigin“ total gerne mag, musste ich natürlich auch den vierten Band unbedingt bei mir einziehen lassen. Auf „Elsa und Anna: Der Wald der Schatten“ war ich ungeheuer gespannt. Frozen: Vuelie • Frozen Heart • Do You Want to Build a Snowman? • For the First Time in Forever • Love is an Open Door • Let It Go • Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People • In Summer • Fixer Upper

La historia se supone que está entre la primera y segunda película de Frozen (y justo éste es el detalle que para mí le quita algo de puntaje, me pareció un poco forzado ese "enlace" con la segunda película). Estamos en Arendelle donde ya Elsa es reina y debe ocuparse de múltiples tareas relacionadas al trono cuando de pronto empieza una extraña situación que contamina a los vegetales y animales que es llamada "el deterioro", empiezan los seres vivos a languidecer y parecen entrar en un sueño irreversible. Por ello Elsa y Anna tratarán de encontrar una respuesta a este problema lo que conllevará al descubrimiento de algunos secretos que están en el propio castillo. Así mismo el mundo fantasioso donde se desarrolla la acción será expandido con nuevos personajes e incluso criaturas mágicas como los huldrefolk, seres que parecen vivir entre las sombras y que serán claves para poder resolver el gran problema. Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative play with this imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney (43175) set, featuring Disney’s Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. Perfect for kids and fans. Play starts with opening the book! World of Frozen • Fantasy Springs • Anna and Elsa's Frozen Fantasy • Castle of Magical Dreams • Enchanted Storybook Castle • Disney Animation Building • Frozen Ever After • It's a Small World • PLAY! • Storybook Land Canal Boats • Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs

Toys

After telling spooky stories around the campfire, Olaf swears that one of the creatures of their tales has come to life! Who else is responsible for the sudden onset of storms and the earlier than normal darkening of the skies? Why else is everyone starting to become so forgetful? Video games: Frozen: Double Trouble • Frozen: Olaf's Quest • Frozen Free Fall • Disney Infinity/ 2.0 Edition/ 3.0 Edition • Disney Enchanted Tales • Disney Emoji Blitz • Kingdom Hearts III • Frozen Adventures • Disney Heroes: Battle Mode • Disney POP TOWN • Disney Dreamlight Valley Frozen II: Lieutenant Mattias • Northuldra • Yelana • Honeymaren • Ryder • The Nokk • Bruni • Gale • Earth Giants • King Runeard • Spirits of the Enchanted Forest

I love Frozen, and thought I knew the characters pretty well, but this story has truly given me so much more insights into Anna and Elsa. It made me reasonate with them more, and understand the transitions they have undergone from the first Frozen film to the second one. There is a lot of character development going. And it truly fills in some tiny gaps in between the movies. It for sure made me love these characters even more. Sabía que me iba a gustar y que iba a disfrutar mucho de la historia, pero OMFG, que sorpresa más bonita. Como historia infantil y relacionado al mundo de Frozen me gustó aunque la calidad y sobre todo el final no fue tanto de mi agrado. Any fan of Disney’s Frozen 2 will adore this awesome set. The clever, opening book reveals a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.WARNING: This book had a secondary character who is lesbian and married to another woman. I know this does not bother everyone, but I do usually try to avoid anything with gay and lesbian mentions just because I do not agree with it, so when I read something with it in it, I try to warn others in case they are the same way. Honestly, it probably wouldn’t have even bothered me in this book so much as it was just a minor character, but she is mentioned multiple times throughout the book and each and every time she, or her wife, were mentioned, it had to be thrown in somewhere that her wife was with her or her wife wasn’t there or that she was someone’s wife. It was just a little ridiculous. I mean other people in the story were worried about others, but that was never mentioned. Only the lesbian couple needed it to keep being pointed out that much. I mean I get that people want to write gay and lesbian books because that does interest people and it is a part of their lives, but really, does it need to be so pointedly mentioned over and over again in a book aimed for kids? It was just a little ridiculous to me. Este libro está cargado de magia, de valores increíbles. También conocemos más a todos estos personajes que tanto amamos desde hace daños y por supuesto, nos cuenta detalles que serán muy importantes para Frozen 2, y esto sin duda es lo que más me ha gustado junto a la relación de Anna y Elsa. These beloved micro-characters are great to play with in this set orwith other models. Kids can adventure with Disney’s Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, hang outside with Olaf or come up with something completely new! Nichts wünscht sich Anna mehr, als ihre große Schwester Elsa zu unterstützen und auf ihrer kurz bevorstehenden langen Schiffsreise zu begleiten. Doch obwohl Elsa als Königin von Arendelle alle Hände voll zu tun hat, weist sie jegliche Hilfe ab und beabsichtigt, ohne Anna die Welt zu bereisen. Doch dann bricht plötzlich eine rätselhafte Krankheit im Königreich Arendelle aus und Anna sieht ihre Chance endlich gekommen, Elsa von ihrem Vorhaben zu überzeugen und ihr zu helfen. Sie setzt sofort alles daran, ein Heilmittel gegen diese mysteriöse Seuche zu finden. Auf ihrer Suche stößt sie im Schloss auf einen geheimen Raum und findet in einem Buch einen vielversprechenden Zauberspruch. Als sie ihn jedoch ausspricht, befreit sie das Land nicht wie erhofft von der Krankheit, sondern bringt es in nur noch größere Gefahr. Ein furchtbarer Albtraum aus ihrer Kindheit erwacht zum Leben und beginnt sie zu verfolgen. Anna muss sich schleunigst etwas einfallen lassen, um Arendelle zu retten.

Set the magic free with Disney’s spectacular FROZEN. The award-winning musical brings to life a world of sumptuous beauty, humour and iconic music in a jaw-dropping production to melt hearts of all ages. This book shows how loneliness can feed fear, how it makes us lose hope, in the world around us, in those we love most, but most of all in ourselves. It also shows us how important relationships are, wether that’s in the form of a friend, an ally, a partner, a sister or your one true love. Besonders gut gefallen hat mir die Darstellungsweise von Elsas und Annas Schwesternbeziehung. Wie in den Filmen, so wird auch hier deutlich, wie sehr sich die zwei ungleichen Schwestern lieben und dass sie viel mehr verbindet als unterscheidet. Vor allem Anna hängt sehr an ihrer großen Schwester und würde stets alles tun, um ihr zu helfen und sie zu unterstützen. Mir hat es mal wieder das Herz erwärmt zu sehen, wie tief und stark die Verbundenheit zwischen den beiden ist. Zugleich habe ich mit ihnen an vielen Stellen aber auch sehr mitgelitten. Anna leidet sehr darunter, dass Elsa sie zunehmend aus ihrem Leben ausschließt und nicht auf ihre Mission mitnehmen möchte, und Elsa trägt als Königin eine große Last und Verantwortung auf den Schultern und muss nicht nur für ihre Schwester da sein, sondern auch für ihr Volk. Books: The Art of Frozen/ II • A Sister More Like Me • Phantoms of Arendelle • A Frozen Heart • Anna and Elsa's Secret Playtime • Across the Sea • Frozen Spring Fever • Comic Books • Anna & Elsa: Sisterhood is the Strongest Magic: • Disney Princess BeginningsGive children detailed characters and recognizable scenes to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This imaginative Disney’s Frozen 2 playset offers cute story starters plus open creative play that helps build important skills. Restaurants: Bayside Wharf • Forest Fare • Oaken’s OK Foods • Royal Banquet of Arendelle • The Golden Crocus I'm a big Frozen fan. I don't mind admitting it. And this book is a really nice bridge between the first movie and the second one (which is actually better than the first one).

Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.Für mich, als große Frozen-Liebhaberin, die beide Filme mehr als nur einmal geschaut hat, hat sich das Eintauchen in die Geschichte angefühlt wie nach Hause kommen. Der US-amerikanischen Autorin Kamilla Benko ist es in meinen Augen einfach nur fabelhaft gelungen, den einmaligen Frozen-Zauber aus den Filmen einzufangen und aufs Papier zu bringen. Dieses besondere Eiskönigin-Feeling kommt beim Lesen wirklich richtig gut rüber, man spürt es auf jeder einzelnen Seite. Kamillo Benko besitzt zudem einen wundervollen Schreibstil, der perfekt zu dieser märchenhaften Story passt und sich schön leicht und flüssig liest. Mir jedenfalls hat der Sprachstil auf Anhieb zugesagt und da die Kapitel zudem sehr kurz sind, kam für mich von Beginn an ein angenehmer Lesefluss zustande. Neben „alten“ Figuren dürfen wir auch ein paar neue Gesichter kennenlernen, die ebenfalls mit viel Liebe ausgearbeitet wurden und sich stimmig in diese magische Welt einfügen. Esta historia sucede unos años después del final de la película. Elsa está a punto de irse de viaje por algunos de los reinos más importantes, pero de repetente Arendelle sufre una gran plaga, una que está haciendo que los animales se queden dormidos y no haya manera de despertarles. Cuando la plaga empieza a afectar a las personas y la peor pesadilla de Anna amenaza a Arendelle, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven y Olaf marchan a la ventura para intentar solucionar lo que está sucediendo. Thank you to @scholastic_au for sending me a copy of this book for review. This book is a middle grade book that bridges the gap between the two Frozen movies, the epilogue of the book leads in to Frozen 2, will have to watch it now to find out what happens next 😅 The story is told from third person POV but focuses mostly on Anna as she starts to feel like her sister is pushing her away and doesn't need her anymore.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment