276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Billionaire's Baby: 3 (Seduced by the Billionaire)

£6.62£13.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s love or nothing… All Amandine Monroe ever wanted was to fit in with her glamorous and wealthy in-laws and live happily ever after with her irresistible billionaire husband Gavin Lloyd. Three years after the wedding, she’s still nowhere near fitting in with her in-laws, and Gavin has given her everything–except his heart. When she finds out she’s pregnant, she decides sh It’s love or nothing… All Amandine Monroe ever wanted was to fit in with her glamorous and wealthy in-laws and live happily ever after with her irresistible billionaire husband Gavin Lloyd. Three years after the wedding, she’s still nowhere near fitting in with her in-laws, and Gavin has given her everything–except his heart. When she finds out she’s pregnant, she decides she can’t raise her child in a home devoid of love. If she can’t have Gavin’s heart, only a divorce will do. Possessive and driven, Gavin won’t let the only woman he truly cares for walk away without a fight. He demands full custody of their child or a chance for them to reconcile. Saving their troubled marriage will require more than expensive gifts and a second honeymoon. If Amandine and Gavin can’t overcome their pride and private fears, they’ll have to let go of each other forever… [119]…more The Billionaire’s Baby (Seduced by the Billionaire) by Nadia Lee – eBook Details Possessive and driven, Gavin won't let the only woman he truly cares for walk away without a fight. He demands full custody of their child or a chance for them to reconcile.

The story started off pretty strong. Then halfway through the book the repetitiveness just got annoying. One of the couples main issues was that the h (Amandine) didn’t believe the H (Gavin) truly loved her. The H was told what the issue in the relationship was quite a few times and his inner monologues showed his awareness that he wasn’t showing the h he loved her but every time he still continued with his bullshit of “I give her all the material things she could ever need, what more can I give her”. I mean, I don’t know maybe listen to her and everyone else and actually be around. Gavin for being a tycoon was quite clueless and non-alpha... and a smidge stupid. The man has no fight in him, it was so frustrating. They were both Eeyore’s which made for a dull read.The Billionaire's Baby, book 3 of the Seduced by the Billionaire series (Also goes by the title of "Redemption in Love", AS WELL AS "Pregnant with Her Billionaire Ex's Baby"), was about Gavin Lloyd, a billionaire financier, and his wife, Amandine Monroe Lloyd who, at the time the book started, had been married one day shy of three years.

I expected that this book would start 3 years at least after the previous, as the hero appeared in the previous and did not appear married then. But the books are well intertwined and there were no inconsistencies, just a misunderstanding from my side.

Probably my biggest peeve of this book is the vocabulary. Did the author use a thesaurus to use the biggest words she could find? It added to the coldness of the book. There was no warmth when they spoke to each other, like they were on a job interview instead of taking to their spouse. What I really enjoyed in this book is that the heroine, who decided to get a divorce, as she realized her husband would never be there for her and that she did not enjoy the type of marriage she deserved and would like to, really matured along the book as well. Bits by bits, along the hero's discoveries, she also realized that she was not blameless in making their marriage the failure it was. That was very nicely done and it helped keeping a balance between husband and wife, as well as hope that it will really work out in the end.

At this point of the story, Gavin went into full-blown reconciliation mode, with no holds barred. He was 100% determined to save his marriage, even to the point of taking an unspecified amount of time off work to take his wife to Thailand for a "second honeymoon". Immediately after Catherine's visit, Gavin and Amandine had a final blowout where she poured her heart out and told him exactly WHY she had reached the decision to file for divorce. She told him she had married him because she loved him but that she couldn't continue with the reconciliation...and that he couldn't have the baby. She said she couldn't stay with him because she wasn't happy, that she couldn't live her life being unwanted. He got quiet, then said he'd have his attorney call hers, then left. The whole basis of this book centers around miscommunication so if that’s not for you I would skip this. When Amandine's health took a small nose-dive, the doctor put her on moderate bedrest which caused Gavin to go into over-protective mode and hire more staff to "guard" her in case she was in need. At this point, there was just over a month left in the reconciliation agreement, which Gavin brought to her attention. She wanted to know if he was asking for more time since some unexpected issues had cropped up in the midst of the plan. He said he was just wondering where they stood at that point. Amandine asked him why he wanted to save the marriage. Gavin gave several reasons: the baby, her complicated pregnancy, and his feelings for her. When she asked him to clarify his feelings, he said, "Affection. The need to care and provide for you and our child". That wasn't what she wanted to hear and was disappointed. So she told him they were at the point where she still wanted the divorce. He argued that she needed him, and all she could say was, "so convince me".

He’s a misogynistic a-hole who thinks if he gifts his wife pretty and expensive stuff he’ll be forgiven of forgetting her birthday and anniversary. And then when Amandine asked him for a divorce he has the audacity of saying that he gave her everything, why would she want to divorce him? Literally made me so mad I couldn’t even finish it, and when he kept saying that he wanted to keep her because if she divorced him it would be a failure and he doesn’t do failures like WTF. If that is the way he thought about her it was no wonder Amandine wanted to get her child away from him. Honestly one of the most stupidest ML’s I’ve read and I’ve read a lot of books with second chance trope. And what’s up about the FL cousin Catherine, like he flew all over across the country on his ANNIVERSARY to help his ex girlfriend while his WIFE was waiting for him at the restaurant, and then he is surprised when Amandine is mad at him for choosing her cousin over her, like BFFR. also there's some weird comments that made me side-eye the book but the entire book is just So Much that i don't even know if i want to get into it. i could get critical but like... do i want to. is it worth it.

Like in the previous book, I found that there were a few too many steamy scenes, even if without those the reconciliation might have appeared totally out of reach and unrealistic. While they were in Thailand, word got out about their possible divorce. Amandine's brother called her and told her someone had posted pictures of her, Gavin, and his attorney on their way into the offices of HER attorney...so the world was now speculating on whether or not the divorce would proceed. Amandine's brother was livid and told her she was living in a fantasy world if she was waiting on love. He said she should be content with what she had with Gavin and let the marriage stand. PDF / EPUB File Name: The_Billionaires_Baby_Seduced_by_the_Billionaire_-_Nadia_Lee.pdf, The_Billionaires_Baby_Seduced_by_the_Billionaire_-_Nadia_Lee.epub this book is really funny because it centers around the idea 'what if two people never communicated, ever' and i thought it was really funny because of how ridiculous it was. also, sure it has some ridiculous things because of the whole 'billionaire' aspect, but i don't mind that. but the miscommunication reached levels that was just a bit too baffling.here's a list of things the protagonists don't know about one another:Then there's the h who's just way too passive. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones, but the Debbie Downer attitude started to grate after a while. And honestly, what kind of h wouldn't need her fiance to tell her that he loved her before she married him? And what kind of H would marry a woman he didn't love? It's not like either of them had to secure an inheritance or anything. Ha.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment