276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue Lock Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First off, this manga is unlike any sports manga I've read to date. Yes, I'll be honest and say that that isn't A LOT, but with the sports manga I have read, they are not like this. And by not like this, I mean that those sports manga focus on teamwork and building a team together. At the end of the first season, an anime film adaptation of the Episode Nagi manga was also announced. [14] The film will feature the staff and cast reprising their roles with Shunsuke Ishikawa, who served as assistant director for the first season, assigned to direct the film and manga writer Muneyuki Kaneshiro supervising the story. [52] It will premiere in Japanese theatres on April 19, 2024. [53] Stage plays [ edit ] kids under the age of 18 are gathered to a secret facility. They are all considered the best candidates to be the next ace striker for Japan, as it has been decided that the country needs to rework its soccer game if it's ever going to win the world cup. We get to know these characters, their strengths and their faults as they try to rise up to be great players. When I saw Kodansha had a new sports manga coming out, I jumped on the opportunity to read and review it early! BLAZE BATTLE」のTVCMキャラクターに山田涼介さんの起用が決定!. Gamer (in Japanese). November 20, 2023. Archived from the original on November 20, 2023 . Retrieved November 20, 2023.

The Magician and the Blue Rose: Part 1" ( 魔法使 ( まほうつか )いと 青 ( あお )い着薇( 前編 ( ぜんぺん )), Mahōtsukai to Aoi ki Zenmai (Zenpen)) Animate Times (in Japanese). August 8, 2022. Archived from the original on August 12, 2022 . Retrieved August 12, 2022.

[Fantasia ’21] ‘Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko’ review: Stunning animation in coming of age story

I really hope this gets printed because I love how it has a Hunger Games-like setting, but with soccer being the focus! We have some really interesting side characters and would be very curious to see where things go next because it seems like it's going to keep getting more intense! I'm going to be completely honest, I accidentally requested this one on Netgalley. It was a button slip on my phone and then it was accepted. I felt a bit bad about that and went ahead and gave it a proper read though, as I didn't want to be that guy who just requests anything and lets it sit. Overall, this was an incredible first volume, that raises a lot of questions about football. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. In January 2021, Kodansha USA announced that they have licensed the manga for English digital release in North America, starting on March 16, 2021. [4] In January 2022, Kodansha USA announced that they would release the manga in print. [5]

Kodansha's K Manga app launches with 60 English simupubs among 400 titles". Sora News 24. May 10, 2023. Archived from the original on May 10, 2023 . Retrieved May 10, 2023. The boy sleeping on the floor (who I now know is Bahira Meguru) kills me. What a mood! (Potentially my favorite character already!) Anime starts Sunday, October 9th, so I had see what this was all about and was not disappointed as this has a lot of potential. This was allover wild and not what I expected. I'm just here for the ride and the crazy angry drawn faces.What intrigues me is that in this story, the adults just downright tell the kids to abandon any illusion of teamwork and friendship---those usual traits we can find in a typical boy's manga, instead the coach tells the kids there can only be one winner (because all the top athletes only have victory in their minds so there is no room for friendship and stuff, and in a sense, all top athletes are, selfish) and it is foolish to spend time on teamwork and looking after their peers. Natalie (in Japanese). August 12, 2022. Archived from the original on November 3, 2022 . Retrieved August 12, 2022. This time… it worked. Why? Because that's just the start of the over the top extremes. It's going to go so much further, that this little moment at the start mentioned above honestly seems quite reserved. Pineda, Rafael Antonio (April 7, 2021). "45th Annual Kodansha Manga Awards' Nominees Announced". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on August 1, 2021 . Retrieved April 7, 2021. Would this mindset gain domination among the teens, or would it be something else other than just victory and survival of the fittest? I will keep my fingers crossed.

After a disastrous defeat at the 2018 World Cup, Japan’s team struggles to regroup. But what’s missing? An absolute Ace Striker, who can guide them to the win. The Football Association is hell-bent on creating a striker who hungers for goals and thirsts for victory, and who can be the decisive instrument in turning around a losing match…and to do so, they’ve gathered 300 of Japan’s best and brightest youth players. Who will emerge to lead the team…and will they be able to out-muscle and out-ego everyone who stands in their way?BLAZE BATTLE』(ブレバト)TVCMキャラクターに山田涼介さんの起用が決定! (in Japanese). Bael Inc. via PR Times. November 20, 2023. Archived from the original on November 20, 2023 . Retrieved November 20, 2023. Animate Times (in Japanese). June 29, 2022. Archived from the original on July 10, 2022 . Retrieved July 10, 2022. Loo, Egan (May 30, 2023). "Top-Selling Manga in Japan by Volume: 2023 (1st Half) — One Piece 105 Sells 1.76 Million". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 31, 2023 . Retrieved May 31, 2023. The series takes place just after Japan lost in the round of 16 in the 2018 Soccer World Cup. New hire to the Japan Football Union, Anri Teieri, is frustrated by the national team once again falling apart against the skill of the rest of the world and has come up with a plan to change things. Together with coach Jinpachi Ego, Anri is proposing a project to produce new players from promising youth talent who can be shaped into something different and who will lead the team to victory. Lanzamientos Planeta Cómic marzo 2022". ramenparados.com (in Spanish). March 12, 2022. Archived from the original on March 13, 2022 . Retrieved April 14, 2022.

Pineda, Rafael Antonio (January 26, 2021). "Kodansha Licenses 7 New Manga by Jet Kusamura, Marimo Ragawa, Fly, More". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on January 26, 2021 . Retrieved January 27, 2021. there is no goal of teamwork here, no meaningful friendships to be made, no philosophical lessons to be learned. just 300 of Japan’s best high school soccer players rounded up and given one objective: defeat your fellow players battle royale-style to become the striker that will lead Japan to World Cup Victory no matter what it takes. it’s The Hunger Games out there. no, seriously, these boys are brutal. the stakes couldn’t be higher. To be honest, I think Japan and South Korea are doing pretty good as Asian countries in the field of international football championships! But in the realm of boy's manga, you just have to be the No. 1 at everything, no matter what, right? Right!? So off we go sending 300 teenagers to a training camp until the last one standing, YAHOOO!!! You might even agree that this is how the world should be -- that the talented and brilliant should sacrifice themselves for the sake of the rest. If so you must, at the very least, be mindful of the people who's lives get ruined by such limiting morality.

Chapter Titles

Crunchyroll has licensed the series and has streamed an English dub starting on October 22, 2022. [44] [3] Medialink licensed the series in Asia-Pacific; [45] it is streamed on their Ani-One YouTube channel, [46] and on iQIYI, [47] bilibili, [48] Netflix, [49] and Animax Asia. [50] I'm not a sports fan. That's immediately going to set me at a disadvantage here, as is the fact that I think sports manga in particular are hilarious (not in a positive way) as they are treated in such life or death terms and with a passion higher than any sane person would hold for any topic (YOU MUST TRAIN AT OUR FACILITY AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RETURN HOME. Response: "But we cannot abandon our precious teams!") W杯優勝を目指すFW育成物語「ブルーロック」週マガで. Natalie (in Japanese). August 1, 2018. Archived from the original on February 4, 2021 . Retrieved January 27, 2021. From the writer of the brilliant Boku-tachi ga Yarimashita come a sports manga unlike any other: it's not the most exciting, or with the best characters, or with the best plotting, but it understand something about individual psychology that few other stories do -- in any medium.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment