276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 Mini ITX Computer Case - Compact SGCC Steel Chassis, Tool-Free 360 Degree Accessibility - NR200 Black

£36.425£72.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I switched mine to mode 2(CPU lite load) and one other thing, you must use an aggressive fan tuning. If you have good fans, you won’t hear much when the fans are ramped up a bit.I have attached a photo of my fan curves. Also I can use the mesh or tempered glass with this unit. TG gives me 1-2c temps more but due to my bottom 2 noctua fans and my fan curves I get great temps while gaming. Also when doing regular computer task. Mini ITX cases are beloved because they allow you to build a much smaller gaming PC. Since lots of the bigger cases have so much empty space (which enables for build variety), this is a much more ‘optimal’ way to build.

Full-size GPU Compatible: Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm. Vertical mounting is optional. All in all you can do this in a couple of hours tops. On youtube, Christopher Flannigan has a step by step NR200P MAX video which is very detailed and complete. I watched that and everything was crystal clear. Highly recommended....you almost don't need the written instructions except to identify the parts. In case anyone's thinking "this guy's an idiot - why would he expect his old pc components to fit in an mini-ITX case???" - well, this idiot's previous set up was also a mini-ITX - it was just a different shape (more of a cube) so bigger things fit. Thankfully - my RTX 3060 fit just fine...except I can't put any fans underneath it on the bottom of the case, but that's fine, I have enough fans for now. Motherboard Size: ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX | CPU Cooler Clearance: 164mm-172mm | GPU Clearance: 365mm | Fan Mounts: 1 x 120/140mm front; 2 x 120/140mm top; 1 x 120mm rear; 2 x 120/140mm bottom; 2 x 120/140mm left side | PSU Clearance: 332mm | Front I/O: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 2 Type C, Headphone, Microphone, Power Button, Reset Button | Size: 9.1" x 15.9" x 16.3"

Single slot water-cooler GPUs or vertically mounted GPUs are recommended when using bottom radiator position Unrestricted Cooling Potential: Holds up to 7 fans. 5 sides of open ventilation. Fits CPU coolers up to 155mm tall or up to 280mm long radiators.

Considering how small these PC cases can be, you should also get a handle on cable management. When you’re working with so little space, the less clutter you have means you can more freely work your other components in and ultimately ensure good airflow when the system is up and running. When you have everything you need and are ready to build, do a dress rehearsal. Put everything in its place BEFORE fastening it down. You don’t want to finish the 10th step only to realize a mistake makes Step 11 impossible. Motherboard Size: Mini-ITX, Micro ATX, ATX | CPU Cooler Clearance: 73mm | GPU Clearance: 336mm | Fan Mounts: 2 x 120/140mm front; 1 x 120mm top | PSU Clearance: 170mm | Front I/O: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C | Size: 9.72" x 6.57" x 14.25" | Weight: 8.1 pounds The case itself is excellent. The near tool-less design is outstanding, and this case is easy to work inside compared to many other small form factor designs from their competitors. Cooler Master has a solid win here, QC and pricing notwithstanding.

How Were Thermals

Motherboard Size: mITX, mDTX | CPU Cooler Clearance: 165mm | GPU Clearance: 335mm, 3-slot | Fan Mounts: 1 x 180mm front (included); 2 x 120/140mm bottom; 1 x 120mm rear | PSU Clearance: 200mm | Front I/O: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio | Size: 16.42" x 8.74" x 14.72" | Weight: 12.8 pounds With this case, every panel comes off so remove the side, bottom panels. You can even undo the top but that's not necessary. Screw down the motherboard into the case, attach the two power cables to motherboard, and 3 cables for the headers (front panel, audio, USB). The CPU power cable is already neatly pre-routed into the top corner. Motherboard Size: ITX, DTX | CPU Cooler Clearance: 155mm | GPU Clearance: 330mm | Fan Mounts: 2 x 120mm (top), 2 x 120mm (bottom), 2 x 120/140mm (side), 1 x 92mm (rear) | PSU Clearance: 130mm SFX | Front I/O: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 3.5mm Headset, Power Button | Size: 14.17" x 7.28" x 10.78" | Weight: 10.1 pounds

But if you want a high performance small-ish computer without a lot of work, this is the way to go. Motherboard Size: Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX | CPU Cooler Clearance: 85mm ATX, 172mm SFX | GPU Clearance: 275mm | Fan Mounts: 1 x 120 mm front; 1 x 120mm rear | PSU Clearance: 140mm | Front I/O: 2 x USB 3.0, Headphone, Microphone, Power Button | Size: 7.87" x 9.13" x 11.02" | Weight: 7.28 pounds As for M.2 vs SATA, I don't even see a reason to buy 2.5" drives because M.2 NVMe SSDs are currently so close in price. You will greatly eliminate unnecessary wiring by going with M.2 NVMe for storage. If you're looking for a portable gamer, look at the KXRORS S300 case, or anything from Velkase, if you don't mind paying a little more money.One of the biggest concerns people have when building Mini-ITX PCs is being able to accommodate the most powerful hardware, which tends to run a bit big. You don’t need to worry with the Cooler Master NR200. It may be only 18.25 liters in volume, it has enough room for a 330mm-long graphics card, which is even longer than the powerful Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090. Gainward GeForce RTX 4090 Phantom / Gainward GeForce RTX 4090 Phantom "GS" (default adapter doesn't quite fit) The case can take one or two 3.5 drives and multiple 2.5 drives. I have a 2.5 storage drive and attached that to the front area with the very simple peg screws they included. After you attach the pegs to the drive, the drive just snaps into the front panel without a tool. The CM NR200p max is a good system. I’ve been looking to build a SFF system for over a year now. I finally decided to build one since I’ve been using the MSI TridentX2 (beast of a gaming PC). For anyone thinking twice about this PC, you should get it. I will say that if you never built a PC or don’t like tweaking things multipolar times, you may find building a PC like this stressful. But I can say it really isn’t stressful at all. The AIO in this system is top notch, the PSU is good even enough for the 40 series and we’ll constructed SFF.

At the end of it all the Cooler Master NR200 is more than deserving of an Editor's Choice award. The NR200 is a solid case, not flimsy at all in construction. It's one of the easiest cases of its size to build it. There is more modularity to this case than even those twice it's size and I'm pretty sure I missed some features along the way. I didn't even get close to testing out every single configuration possible. The chassis in question is called the NR200P Max, and it’s a variation of the original NR200P that, you guessed it, includes an AIO and a power supply – and not shoddy ones, either. We’re talking about a massive 280mm CPU cooler and a powerful 850W SFX Juicebox. But the fun doesn’t end there – there is space to add plenty of drives, one or two additional fans, huge triple-slot graphics cards, and a PCIe 4.0 riser cable comes included because this case only supports vertical GPU layouts. Next to that, Cooler Master throws in not just a mesh side panel, but also a 4mm pane of tempered glass for when you want to get showy. When I first built the PC the temps were my biggest concerns especially for a SFF like this. However after tweaking and watching a few YouTube videos, I was able to get the i7-13700k under good temps. When I first stated I was getting 70-80c when gaming but nothing over 80c. You definitely need to undervolt the i7 it runs hot. To do this, you can simply go into your bios and if your motherboard supports it, use CPU lite load. It’s one of the easiest ways to undervolt. I think everyone starts at default(mode 9). The pc will most likely throttle when running stress test. Degree Accessibility: Every panel and frame part can be dismantled to allow advanced disassembly and 360 degrees of access to work on components. This is a great case for the builder who demands the best, but wants a simple straightforward build with the least amount of guesswork. Two of the biggest pains of building in a small form factor case is the cooling and cable management, and with this case, it's done for you. The included 280mm water cooler which is cable of handling a high performance CPU (my i7 is no problem) and a large enough case and power supply to handle very large GPUs, even a RTX 3090. The included 850W power supply means you won't run out of headroom even when the RTX4xxx series comes out.Custom Cooling Support: Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure SSUPD takes “mini” to another level with its Meshroom S case thanks to its tiny form factor. Given the case’s small footprint, you’re probably worried about heat dissipation, but every panel is mesh for optimal airflow and easily removable to add extra cooling. There’s even space for a 280mm radiator or two 240mm radiators, and you also get support for up to 73mm air coolers and space for some fans. Pre-plan your PC build before you start buying parts to avoid running into issues. As carpenters say; “measure twice, cut once.” Measure the GPU and main compartment twice to ensure you can actually fit your desired CPU cooler or graphics card inside the case.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment