276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orient"Symphony 3" Stainless Steel Japanese Automatic/Hand-Winding Dress Watch

£87.805£175.61Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On top of the case, the watch has a flat mineral crystal. Since this is, after all, an affordable watch, it’s no surprise that it is not a sapphire crystal, although this would have been nice. This is also one of the key distinguishing differences between the Bambino and the Symphony, where the Bambino has a domed crystal that gives it a unique and distinct appearance. Also, the flat crystal contributes to its slim profile. But for this watch, the design is more to dressy and casual like so pairs of short and slim lugs are the wisest design decision. All in all, there’s really nothing to complain about the dial, and Orient has done a great job with its execution. Orient Symphony III Movement The Bambino has a very domed mineral crystal, which looks great to look at. There are also some difference in the dial design but the difference in watch crystal form is the most obvious between these two lovely watches.

There is also a date window at the right for some functionality which is very beneficial, especially for those wanting to use this watch to work. Kortárs – minőségi, mechanikus szerkezettel ellátott modellek, melyek elegáns és egyben modern dizájnt kölcsönöznek minden alkalomra. Legkeresettebb modelljei az Orient Futura Calendarés az Orient Star. Both are affordable and have the same classical look with the biggest difference in the crystal shape. Let’s get on the Orient Symphony review shall we!If I still have no other options, I will have to use a drop shipper or speak to friends that reside in USA. So why call it the Symphony III? This third iteration of the classic collection has undergone a few slight design changes, starting with the hands. The signature dauphine hands have been swapped for a spear-tipped set. The chapter ring is now flat against the edge of the case and features a concentric design. Additionally, the date window has more of a rounded frame. While these are all pretty subtle changes, the watch certainly hasn’t lost its luster—it’s still as polished (literally) and elegant as ever, especially with its sunburst dial. Some believe that the cornerstone of one’s timepiece collection is a fine dress watch. Others, however, may prefer spending their hard-earned cash on rugged sport and tool watches that don’t really work under a shirt cuff. Enter the Orient Watch Company. If you’re a guy who doesn’t wear dress watches all the time, but you’re in a pinch and need a classier option, there aren’t many better options for a dress watch with these requirements, at such an attainable price.

The case of this gorgeous watch has an average diameter of 41 mm, with a thin profile of 12 mm. The Orient Symphony also has small short lugs, which will keep the watch short.The dauphine hands also has the same beveled design. On top of the markers at the outer edge of the dial are minute markings which is useful to help tell and set time accurately. Both have big advantage to the usability of an automatic watch, though I have to say that in my opinion manual winding capability is a much bigger advantage to have (read my post here on why and how to wind an automatic watch for more info).

At Orient, they believe in letting the quality of their watches speak for themselves. Therefore, unlike many Swiss brands, they spend a limited amount on advertising. Instead, they focus on creating timepieces that match or even surpass, the quality of more expensive watches while keeping the prices reasonable. They accomplish this by using superior materials, employing skilled artisans, and producing their own in-house movements that are highly accurate and dependable. Most people are probably already familiar with the Orient Bambino, one of Orient’s most popular dressy watches. But the Orient Symphony is a watch that has, in a way, fallen into the shade of the Bambino. But with that said, this doesn’t mean the Orient Symphony doesn’t deserve any recognition. Because like most of Orient’s timepieces, this is a watch that is well-built and offers great value for money. April - response from Orient USA about the cost, inability to supply parts direct, time delays from Covid, and whether I resided in USA or Canada The use of short lugs will make sure that most wrists will be able to pull it off perfectly while also keeping the look of the watch compact and elegant.

Orient Symphony is another classy dress watch by the Japanese brand, and this review is dedicated for this beautiful timepiece. It’s in the same class as the Bambino, another beautiful dress watch by Orient.

All in all, the dial is nicely done with various elements complimenting each other in harmony. Truly a nice design. Beause mechanical watches are fairly durable and my understanding is that the problem is with the mainplate and not likely to fail again (even from USA to Australia. I also note the watch would have undertaken a similar journey from Japan to Australia); and Miễn phí lau dầu, bảo dưỡng 5 năm đối với đồng hồ cơ (trừ các dòng đồng hồ Kinetic, Auto Quartz, Hybrid - đồng hồ thông minh máy cơ) It is simple and minimalistic, but at the same time, the dial is beautifully finished, ensuring that you will never get bored of it. This is an exceptionally well-balanced timepiece, and this obviously goes very well together with its name, Symphony. The Symphony is a very traditional watch. It doesn’t venture into any kind of exciting design territory, as Orient chose a very simple (and common) configuration for the dial.

This watch sits pretty comfortably on my 6.5-inch (16.5cm) wrist, but I plan on moving on from it soon. Its a simple and clean design but sometimes it feels too sterile, too minimal. I think Orient could have included a more sophisticated chapter ring and/or utilized different hands and markers. Perhaps a seconds hand with a more interesting counterbalance design would give this watch more emotion. Nevertheless, these issues are small and subjective for a watch built to this price point. I not a precious kind of person and am a fairly humble watch enthusiast and would like to think that if I needed assistance be that my independent Halios or independent d.m.h. jumping hours or Stowa Flieger or FC Moonphase or Grand Seiko SBGW231 or Rolex 14060, I would be able to find it (and be able to pay for it). In addition, the dial of this watch is almost completely symmetrical, making it visually pleasing. Orient has done a great job in designing the dial of this watch and finding a balance between beautiful details and minimalism. On the other hand, I would be hesitant to expose a 30-meter water-resistant watch to more than just the occasional splash. I think of it as a sort of a sibling rivalry. The Bambino is the cool and popular older brother who is all talk while the Symphony is the quiet and reserved younger brother who keeps his head down and gets the job done. The Orient Symphony is available in a number of different versions and designs. It is available with either leather straps or a metal bracelet, and with different dial colors. In addition, it is available both with a gold case, steel case, or a gunmetal finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment