276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Canterlot

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Scan the app codes on the Princess Celestia pony figure and 6 locations throughout the Cutie Mark Magic Canterlot Castle playset to unlock more fun in the app. The name of the city is a portmanteau of "canter," a three-beat horse gait, and Camelot, a British kingdom from Arthurian legends. My little girl adores it and I think she will love it even more after she see's the film at the cinema at half-term. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Canterlot is a city first featured in the series' premiere episode as the residence of Twilight Sparkle, where she studies under Princess Celestia. In The Last Problem, as a result of Celestia and Luna retiring and moving to Silver Shoals, Twilight moves into the palace and becomes the new ruler of Equestria.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The city features numerous ivory towers with golden spires and many waterfalls and rivers running through it. Canterlot Castle is the palace where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna lived and ruled Equestria from, first featured in The Best Night Ever.

When set up the castle looks really impressive and my little girl Sophia could not believe her eyes and was so very excited and could not wait to start playing. Other notable students of the school include Sunset Shimmer, Trixie, Moon Dancer, Lemon Hearts, Minuette, Twinkleshine, and Lyra Heartstrings. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich explore a cavern underneath Canterlot (created by a sinkhole opening up).Midnight in Canterlot Pony Collection: "At the stroke of midnight, PRINCESS LUNA uses a special spell to turn into NIGHTMARE MOON. The Canterlot Magic Fair is held in the Signature My Little Pony magazine issue 69 comic Daring friends and the missing story! Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). We bought my son one pony last Christmas, I may have to have another look this Christmas to get him another little pony !

Inspired by My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the Canterlot Castle playset has 3 tiers to explore and entertainment-inspired designs. Twilight Sparkle and Spike travel the distance between the two locations in a short amount of time, riding in a flying chariot pulled by two Pegasus royal guards in Friendship is Magic, part 1. Ma fille étant fan des My Little Poney, c'est un des cadeaux qu'elle a le plus apprécié sous le sapin.

The playset has a working lift, pink glittery slide, spinning octopus that Queen Nova can ride on, a jellyfish chandelier that you can hide jewels in and so many different features to explore. In Twilight's Kingdom, Lord Tirek and Discord attack the castle, where Tirek breaks into the throne room and sends Celestia, Luna, and Cadance to Tartarus. With fun at every corner from the balcony to the spire, there's even time for a battle against good and evil with Princess Celestia and the evil Storm King.

The Canterlot Archives are featured in It's About Time; Twilight is first told about the Archives by her future self.In MMMystery on the Friendship Express, Pinkie Pie and her friends travel from Ponyville to Canterlot via train on an overnight trip. Two mountain ranges are placed next to it, the Unicorn Range to the west and the Foal Mountains to the east. In the season four premiere, Canterlot holds a new Summer Sun Celebration, stated to be the first such event since the one in Ponyville in the season one premiere.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment