276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hauck Travel N Care Pushchair, Black - Lightweight Stroller (only 6.8kg), Compact & Foldable, with Raincover

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you child prefers to walk, you can comfortably carry the pushchair by the padded shoulder strap The costs for delivery, installation services and monthly insurance products cannot be placed on BNPL. reversed. This can’t be used in conjunction with other offers (entering any other promo code apart from VAAVP in Keep all your travel items easily accessible in the shopping basket. With separate seat liner, raincover or sunshade, you can match your Travel N Care to your childs needs. Features: Suitable from birth up to 25 kg of child's weight, the Travel N Care is a super compact and easy to carry stroller, specially designed for travelling families. Despite of it small dimensions , it features all most important functions that large pushchair have or even more! These enable a very comfortable and pleasant ride for your little one.

When your child spills food or drink, you can take off the cover and wash it at 30 degrees in the washing machine As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. This will be included within your account Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50 Postcodes applicable: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3The travel N Care provides pure comfort with 4x suspended and agile wheels providing a smooth ride and adjustable seating and lying area, providing your child with plenty of room. It also comes with a canopy with UV protection from the sun and a peek-a-boo window, so that you can still see them. Although some have said the hood could benefit from being extended to cover a bit more. It also includes a large storage basket at the bottom for you to easily store the essentials when out and about. Full product spec This Travel N Care Stroller is brilliant I would definitely recommend to a friend of fellow mum. It folds compact, is easy to manoeuvre and the seat sits very upright compared to others of this style. My toddler is very happy in this and can also nap as it lies flat. I like the olive green colour I received. During walks, your baby benefits from shade provided by the large 3-zone canopy with UPF 50+ protection Really compact and easy to open, especially if you’re on your own! I like that you can sling it over your shoulder easily too. It’s a very nice looking stroller, lies quite flat for naps and the sun shade covers right over probably more so than other strollers I’ve used so extra shading in the sun. Had the olive green colour which is lovely and am aware it comes in other nice colours too. The basket below is a good size. It’s smooth to push along too. Overall very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment