Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

How much does it cost?

New members, introduce yourselves here...

How much does it cost?

Postby krystof78 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi all,

I have already two ecommerce websites running with a Magento plateform, and I would like to add my third ecommerce website to this platform. Right now, it is running on an old platform and I would like to switch it to the new platform.

I would like to know how much it should cost to get a bespoke design and build for this website in order for it to run under my current Magento platform? We curently use Magento ver. 1.4.0.1.

If you need any information to be able to answer, do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks in advance for your answers! :)

Krys
krystof78

Re: How much does it cost?

Postby edmondscommerce » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi Krys

bit of an open ended question

if you are looking for quotes you might be better off finding companies that you would like to quote for the job and contacting them directly rather than posting it on an open forum?

by all means drop us a line if you would like us to quote, though we would need some more specific information to give you a meaningful price
edmondscommerce

Re: How much does it cost?

Postby krystof78 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi Edmonds,

Thanks for your reply.

Well then if there are some web design companies around here that would be happy to give me a quote for this job, please drop me a line via MP and we can start from here.

Cheers,

Krys
krystof78

Return to Welcome to the Unofficial Magento Forum