276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maltesers Spread Chocolate with Malty Crunchy Pieces, 350g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the full recipe with measurements, head to the recipe card at the end of this post. How to make Maltesers Cheesecake Yes, you can swap the full fat cream cheese for full fat mascarpone cheese. I prefer using cream cheese as it has that slight 'tang' that you expect from a cheesecake. I find mascarpone to be much creamier and a little on the richer side flavour wise. But, if you prefer it then you can absolutely use it instead! More tips for making the Maltesers Cheesecake: The cupcakes will last for 2-3 days in an airtight container in a cool place. You can freeze both the cupcakes and the buttercream. To freeze them separately, wrap the cupcakes well in cling film or put them in an airtight container. The buttercream can be frozen in a sealed tub. To freeze them decorated, freeze the cupcakes on a plate until frozen solid (without the Malteser Teasers), then carefully wrap in cling film. Remove the clingfilm when you take the cupcakes out of the freezer to defrost, as if they defrost with it still on it could damage the buttercream. Can you make the cupcakes with plain/all purpose flour? Once upon a time, salted caramel met chocolate and then Maltesers came along. Needless to say, they all lived happily every after. Imagine a biscuit. Now make it crunchier and a little bit more fancy. You’ve reached biscotti. Now add Maltesers and Baileys. You’ve reached heaven.

Malteser Millionaires Shortbread Cake - Mrs Mummy Harris Malteser Millionaires Shortbread Cake - Mrs Mummy Harris

A squashy baked dough topped with a silky milk chocolate glaze and crispy Malteser pieces? Doughnut mind if I do. Do not leave the cheesecake at room temperature for too long as it will soften. Keep in the fridge until needed and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days. Add the filling to the tin and smooth it out, then put it in the fridge for several hours to set. To decorate, remove from the tin and drizzle melted milk chocolate over the cheesecake. Then add whipped cream around the edge and lots of Maltesers! If you're British or have spent time there you will know of the delicious chocolate covered malted milk balls called Maltesers. If you're from American you will know them as Whoppers! I only discovered this name variation when writing this recipe and I quite like it! Whatever you call them, they are a super popular treat, and especially enjoyed at the cinema. I love these crunchy malt balls and I've based this No Bake Maltesers Cheesecake on them. The biscuit base is malted milk biscuits, then I mixed melted Malteser Teasers into the filling, and the top is decorated with milk chocolate, crushed Maltesers and whipped cream. It's Maltesers heaven! Ingredient Tips & Equipment Information

Can you make the cupcakes with plain/all purpose flour?

Allow time for the cheesecake to set – at least 6 hours but preferably overnight. Cheesecake is the perfect make ahead dessert if you are entertaining!

Asda Groceries

If you're a Maltesers fan I know you are going to love these Maltesers Cupcakes! They've got a chocolate malt sponge, they're filled with Maltesers Spread, and topped with a malt buttercream that tastes exactly like the inside of a Malteser!! On top are plenty of Maltesers of course and some Maltesers buttons for good measure. They are absolute Maltesers heaven! Ingredient Tips & Equipment Information Pile the cheesecake filling over the chilled base and level using a spatula. Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for six hours or ideally overnight to set. Finishing Touches Do not use tinned caramel, it just will not work as it won’t set and will be super messy – make it from scratch as trying to make a shortcut will actually just make it take longer to do! When I discovered Maltesers spread, I knew it would make an amazing buttercream. It's a chocolate spread filled with crunchy malt pieces and it inspired me to make these Malteser Teaser Cupcakes! They have an indulgent chocolate sponge, topped with creamy and silky Maltesers buttercream, and a Maltesers Teaser chocolate on top. They are Maltesers Teaser heaven! Ingredient Tips & Equipment Information

How do you make sure the cheesecake sets?

Everyone loves a Malteser, and the delicious team may be this chocolate’s number one fans. So, we thought it only appropriate to find a few recipes that celebrate those lovely little balls in all their malted glory.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment