276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wii to HDMI Adapter, GANA Wii to HDMI Converter Connector with 1080p/720p Video Output and 3.5mm Audio - Supports All Wii Display Modes (wii to hdmi black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And the brightness setting on your tv might need to be adjusted a bit to dial in correct black levels. Accessories: In the name of accessories, most Wii to HDMI adapters come with an HDMI cable already included in the package. The Wii to HDMI adapter plugs directly into your Wii's cable port (the same port you use to connect the Wii video cable that is included with the Wii). I don’t know how good it’ll look on your new TV - there are no fancy upscaling options - but I had no complaints with my setup.

The display resolution can be either 1080P or 720P, which can easily be changed using a switch on the HDMI plugin.In case you want to use your console with your Full HD TV, this adapter will surely let you play as it supports high-definition outputs like 720p, 1080p. Next on this list, this adapter is offered by Colfuline, which is a highly popular brand for its budget-friendly offerings. Cyber_Akuma Well, I don't know what kind of component cables you have for your Wii, but I'm using gold-plated ones, and with the graphics setting on 480p, and screen ratio to 16:9, the games look crystal clear and the picture is completely without any noise or other distracting artifacts. Let us know Rybozen Wii to HDMI Converter, Wii HDMI Adapter 1080P, Output Video Audio HDMI Converter with 3. If we talk about the adapter, it actually offers excellent audio/video quality and supports all Wii display modes such as NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i.

With this durable Wii to HDMI converter, an HDMI cable also comes in the package, and all the items inside the box are covered under 18 months long warranty by Kinstecks. And what I found was that it looked just about as good as my Nintendo brand component cables did at all the different resolutions all the way up to 1080p. Not to mention it's a lot more annoying to bootup my WiiU for Wii games than just use my Wii that I also play GameCube games on). Nintendo Wii Console with Limited Edition SNES Themed Vinyl Cover / Skin and Wii Sports Resort and Super Mario Bros!

The HDMI cable that comes along with the adapter supports high-speed transfers, while the adapter itself supports displays up to Full HD 1080p resolutions. The Wii to HDMI adapter includes an audio break-out port that allows you to send stereo audio to another audio device of your choice (like an audio receiver).

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It works more than well enough for a console like the Wii, and they're cheaper as well: component cables shouldn't cost you more than 10 bucks, so well worth the trouble, and you'll never have to tinker with any settings again. Committed to keeping up with the latest industry trends, he aims to guide readers in making informed tech decisions. Finally play all your Favourite Nintendo retro classics with a high quality yet cost-effective solution. Using innovative decoder chips, it also features advanced signal processing with enhanced colors and resolution.It requires no installer drives, no additional settings and flaunts a simple plug and play operation. Is there any perceivable input lag, or anything that might make these a less than stellar route to getting around the fried HDMI in my console? It will provide you with a much clearer image than a standard AV cable and outputs a crisp NTSC 480i/p or PAL 576i/p resolution. A real, quality HDMI upscaler (those are the ones with their own, external power source) for older consoles will cost you WAY more than 15 bucks, but you'd have to decide for yourself if you'd want to invest that much for a Wii, and I reckon that for most people, the answer is probably no. Just simply connect it with the Wii and plug the HDMI port directly in o the monitor and enjoy the games with the optimal viewing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment