276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX CREAM SPF50 TUBE 40ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, aka Tinosorb M, the good buddy of our current molecule Tinosorb S PRODUCT BENEFITS: Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.). Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent. Extra-fluid texture, colourless upon application, no white traces, no greasy effect, matte finish. SPF 50+/UVA 40. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Waterproof. Photostable. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. ingredients ml Crema protectie solara Photoderm Max SPF 50+ 40 ml Bioderma(cremă pentru fotoprotecție care stimulează mecanismele de autoapărare proprii pielii). SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, Hi, I'm Gio. I'm a no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is skin coach and writer on a mission to help you achieve your best skin day ever - every day. I bust skincare myths and debunk marketing jargon to help you figure out what's worth the splurge and what's best left on the shelf - using science, not hype. I also offer skincare consultations to help you create the best skincare routine for your unique needs.

That’s when I met Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+ Aquafluid. It has one of the most lightweight textures I’ve ever come across and no white cast. How does it do it? Key Ingredients In Photoderm Max SPF 50+ UV Filters To Provide Broad Spectrum Protection It is an oil-soluble, slightly yellowish powder that is not absorbed into the skin too much. This is good news for a sunscreen agent as it needs to be on the surface of the skin to do its job properly. Regarding Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine side effects, we have good news here as well: it has a great safety profile and unlike a couple of other chemical sunscreens, Trinosorb S (and M) does not showestrogenic activity.pe lângă protecția UVA/UVB de suprafață (sisteme de filtrare), Photoderm MAX oferă protecție biologică internă: Cellular Bioprotection™; Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol: A.k.a. Tinosorb M, an hybrid filter that absorbs, reflects and scatters both UVA and UVB rays. It’s stable and helps protects other UV filters from degradation, too. Are you into sunscreen agents? We have shiny explanations(along with product lists) about others as well: But when the temperatures hit 30ºC, SPF 30 isn’t gonna cut it for me. I’m so pale, the sun fries me red if I dare spend more than 20 min under its burning rays. I had to go higher… AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE,

A tiny, 5-person study examined the long-term (7 days) skin hydration effect of 1% Ectoin. During the study, hydration levels increased up to 200% compared to placebo, and even 7 days after stopping the treatment hydration status was largely preserved. Higher concentration (5-7%) Ectoin treatments are also used as OTC medical products for the treatment of eczema or atopic skin.

Cumparate frecvent impreuna

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Methylpropanediol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Rhamnose, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ectoin, Tocopherol. [BI 642] Another remarkable property of Ectoin is protecting theepidermal immune cells called Langerhans cells from UV damage. 0.3% and 0.5% Ectoin cream was used twice a day for 14 days on the forearm and then irradiated with 1.5 MED UV (one and a half times the UV dose that causes detectable redness). While the untreated, UV-stressed area showed a 40% decrease in viable Langerhans cells, 0.5% Ectoin showed 100% protection (and 0.3% showed ~95% protection).

Hi, I'm Gio! I’m a tell-it-like-it-is skin coach and author on a mission to help you achieve your best skin day ever - every day.

FREE L’Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Shampoo

It's a new generation sunscreen agent that was specifically designed for high SPF and good UVA protectionand based on a 2007 study that compared 18 sunscreen agents available in the EU it really had the best SPF protection(they used the highest concentration allowed by EU regulations from each 18 sunscreens and Trinosorb S gave an SPF 20 all by itself). I wore this sunscreen on some of the hottest days of the summer – yes, we had a proper summer in London this year. I’m happy to report, the scorching sun didn’t burn my skin or leave too much of a tan behind. Octocrylene: An UVB filter that helps avobenzone last longer, coat the skin better and make the sunscreen water-resistant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment