276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behringer DIGITAL REVERB DR600 Digital Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal, Silver

£19.12£38.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only downside is that the battery health feature is pretty useless (the LED flashes all of the time, with a new battery or power supply. Behringer Since its inception in the mid-80s, Behringer has grown from a self-proclaimed "kitchen-table startup" to one of the largest and most lucrative pro-audio manufacturers in the world. Hook your guitar up with the Behringer Digital Reverb DR600, a reverb guitar pedal, and get ready to rock the stage.

The Spring, Plate, and Modulate effects are pretty nice, with the latter adding a bit of a chorus effect. I ran this pedal through the front of my jet City 20 with a 4x12 greenback celestions and pedal was way out of control, until I ran it through effects loop in back of head. With an electronic on/off switch, the reverb pedal delivers maximum signal integrity in bypass mode. For that style I would usually use something like a Plate or a Room, but on the DR600 with the 'Time' knob turned all the way down, it is still not as short as I like.We were totally surprised at the prompt, courteous, and pampered feeling that everyone We had talked with at Sweetwater, it was as though they had known us all our lives. Any claims for damage or shortage which are not notified within this time shall not be accepted by the Company. This Behringer guitar pedal gives you high signal integrity even in bypass mode, with the help of its first-class electronic switch. It incorporates a bright blue power status and battery condition LED plus a sturdy footswitch which preserves signal integrity in bypass mode.

This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance or V12 Retail Finance, our finance partners, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes. Specially if you're on a budget, or just want to try a new effect in your chain and whether you like it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. This pedal is built with the performer in mind, delivering a gig-ready, lightweight pedal that fits seamlessly into anyone’s pedalboard.

You may not use the Image in any way that might prejudice the reputation of Music Tribe, or the distinctiveness, validity or goodwill of any of its brands. I think that person got a pedal from a bad batch, and his did sound "not good", but my DR600 sounds perfectly fine.By copying or making any use of any of the images linked below (the Image), you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to, the Image Usage Agreement (the Agreement) that governs your use of the Image. The sound, when used with my compression and delay pedals, regardless of which my guitars I use, is full and rich. The Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb is the perfect effects pedal for both studio recording sessions and live performances alike, thanks to the dedicated control knobs and selectable reverb modes. I would recommend this DR600 for jamming at the house on a secondary pedalboard, or if you really want a reverb pedal and your budget is limited to the coins in your cup holder, or you are new to guitar and want to experiment with new toys without putting it on a credit card.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment