276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nestle Munchies White Chocolate Limited Edition 94 g Munchies Sweets sold by Shanza Departmental's

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Munchies have been produced in a variety of flavours over the years, including chocolate orange, hazelnut banoffee and mint. For those not in the know, Munchies are delicious chocolate squares filled with gooey caramel and a crisp biscuit centre. Labour MP Andy McDonald suspended over 'between the river and the sea' speech at pro-Palestine rally

Munchies (confectionery) - Wikipedia Munchies (confectionery) - Wikipedia

She added: “Fans couldn’t wait to try Munchies Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Munchies Cookie Dough when they launched last year, and we are sure that white chocolate Munchies will prove just as popular an addition to the range.” One user said: "I will hunt these down," while another added: "I need to find these when they're out." Will you be rushing to ASDA to grab a bag of these new limited-edition white chocolate Munchies? Let me know in the comments below. In need of some positivity? Get delicious recipe ideas, uplifting lifestyle news, and fashion and beauty tips. Make the most of your time at home and enjoy Good Housekeeping delivered directly to your door every month!So don’t hang around, you’ll need to move fast if you want to snap one of these up to avoid disappointment before they surely sell out again. This sweet treat is a swirl of soft dairy ice cream mixed with Twix pieces and drizzled with toffee apple sauce. The chocolate confectionery is made at Nestlé’s Fawdon factory, near Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, which also makes brands such as Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums, Breakaway, Matchmakers, Rolo, and Toffee Crisp. Nancy is most proud of her work live reporting on the funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for Entertainment Daily Munchies are made at Nestlé’s Fawdon factory, near Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, which also makes many other well-loved brands, including Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums, Breakaway, Caramac, Matchmakers, Rolo, Toffee Crisp and Smarties Buttons.

selling limited edition white chocolate Munchies Asda is selling limited edition white chocolate Munchies

The new white chocolate edition joins existing variants in the Munchies range, including Original Munchies, Munchies Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Munchies Cookie Dough.They'll be available until at the least the end of year, but could be extended if they prove popular, Nestle said. The limited-edition offering is available in 94g sharing bags and features a soft caramel and biscuit centre, covered in white chocolate. It is free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Nothing can compare to good old milk and dark chocolate but white chocolate is great too when paired with the right ingredients. Flavours like peanut butter and nuts work well and so do tangy and tart fruits. The hint of sourness helps to cut through the sweetness of the white chocolate. What better fruit than raspberry. Am I right? Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the donuts are springy when touched or a skewer inserted into the donut comes out clean. Be careful with these as they tend to be undercooked around the centre of the donut. They will come in a 94g sharer bag size, although we can neither confirm nor deny that we will be sharing ours.

Nestlé’s much-loved Munchies now available in white chocolate!

My name is Faaiza and as you can tell, I love baking! My love for sweet treats extends to all desserts, but I particularly love chocolatey desserts, flavourful macarons and desserts with a fusion twist. On the blog you’ll find easy and indulgent recipes that anyone can make at home Read more about me… FOLLOW ME In other chocolate news, Cadbury is bringing out THREE new Dairy Milk flavours including coconut, blueberry and honeycomb. Sadly, they're only on sale for a limited time - so don't hang about if you want to get your hands on some. Fans couldn’t wait to try Munchies Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Munchies Cookie Dough when they launched last year, and we are sure that white chocolate Munchies will prove just as popular an addition to the range.” Nestlé has launched white chocolate Munchies and they're now on sale at Asda supermarkets across the UK.

It came about as workers were working on vitamin-enriched condensed milk, adding cocoa butter to make a solid tablet form and VOILA – white chocolate! Nestlé launches a new white chocolate version of its popular range of Munchies confectionery this month. Munchies are currently available in an original milk chocolate flavour, along with cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie - which launched last year. They have been a firm fan favourite since 1957, and now there is another reason to love Munchies – they come in white chocolate too! The white chocolate Munchies will be available until the end of year, but Nestlé said this could be extended if they prove popular.

Nestlé Launches White Chocolate Munchies Exclusively At ASDA

Munchies Brand Manager Cat Mews said: “Munchies has been a popular brand for over 60 years, but we know that consumers love an on-trend twist to a classic too. Lego fans can enjoy hours of fun building towers, fortresses, bridges and cities as part of a nationwide event celebrating the classic toy brand we all grew up with. Google Maps Nestle told The Sun there are no plans to sell them anywhere else, so you'll need to shop at the supermarket to get your hands on them. Nestlé, maker of Munchies, also said in the press release that the company may have in fact invented white chocolate.

Remember to use a double boiler to melt the chocolate. If you melt it directly on the stove it will sieze and harden. Munchies have been produced in a variety of flavours over the years, including chocolate orange, hazelnut, banoffee and mint. They contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Mango Kernel, Sal, Shea, Rapeseed), Invert Sugar Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk, Sugar), Butterfat (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Cocoa Mass, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier (Lecithins), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Salt, Natural Flavouring

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment